Note: The visibility of the Applicant Custom Fields section is controlled by a backend setting. To enable this section to display, contact Global Customer Support.
To access Requisition and Applicant Preferences, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Add Applicant Custom Field
To add a field:
- Click the Add icon to the right of the section name. This opens the Select Applicant Custom Field pop-up.
- Select a field from the list. The only fields that display are the fields for which the administrator meets the availability.
- Once the field is selected, the pop-up closes. The field appears in the Applicant Custom Fields table.
Create Custom Field
You can create a new custom field from within the Select Applicant Custom Field pop-up. To create a new custom field, click See User Record and Self Registration Custom Fields.in the pop-up. This opens the Custom Field Administration > User > Define Field page.
Applicant Custom Fields Table
The following information displays in the table:
- Name - The name of the custom field.
- Type - The type of custom field.
- Required - The Required option is checked by default. When checked, the field is required to be completed. When unchecked, the field is optional.
- Options - The Options column displays a Delete icon to delete the field. Deleting the field removes it from the table and the Applicant Profile Snapshot page for the applicant. The field can be re-added at any time by clicking the Add icon and selecting the field from the pop-up.