Default Requisition Template Preferences enable administrators to create default requisition templates by Division Organizational Unit (OU). The default template can be used in place of an existing requisition template. Similar to creating a requisition template, preferences for default requisition templates are defined for the following standard requisition template tabs:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Default Requisition Template – Manage||Grants access to manage Default Requisition Template Preferences. This permission can be constrained by OU and User's OU. This is an administrator permission.||Recruiting Administration|
Note: Administrators must have permission constrained to their OU in order to access Default Requisition Template Preferences for their OU.
The following fields are not available when configuring the General tab settings on the default requisition template:
- Job Title
- Template Title
- Template Description
The following are additional considerations when configuring the default requisition template:
- As with existing functionality, the EEO Category field only displays if enabled in Requisition and Applicant Preferences.
- In the Description and Qualifications section, the option is not available.
Applicant Review Tab
All fields on the Applicant Review tab for default requisition templates are identical to the fields on the Applicant Review tab for requisition templates.
Job Ad Tab
All fields on the Job Ad tab for default requisition templates are identical to the fields on the Job Ad tab for requisition templates.
Application Workflow Tab
All fields on the Application Workflow tab for default requisition templates are identical to the fields on the Application Workflow tab for requisition templates.
Select this option to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs. If you overwrite custom settings for child division OUs, the selected settings are applied to both new and existing child OUs. Any previously customized child OUs are updated with the selected settings.
- If this option is unselected, then only the child OUs that do not have customized settings are updated, as well as any OUs that are added in the future.
- A child OU that has not been customized always inherits from the parent, regardless of whether this option is selected.
- An OU is considered customized if its preferences or settings have been changed.
Clickto cancel the default template without saving the settings.
Clickto the save the default template.
Clickto move to the next tab in the template.