My Team/Talent Profile Preferences
Use My Team/Talent Profile Preferences (by Division) to set display preferences for the My Team and Talent Profile pages.
To access My Team/Talent Profile Preferences (by Division), go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|My Team/Talent Profile Preferences||Grants ability to set display preferences for the My Team and Talent Profile screens. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Core Administration|
You can set the preferences for the following sections:
- User Fields - See My Team Preferences - User Fields.
- Tabs and Sublinks - See My Team Preferences - Tabs and Sublinks.
- Succession - See My Team Preferences - Succession.
- Successors - See My Team Preferences - Successors.
- Successor Information - See My Team Preferences - Successor Information.
- Color Code - See My Team Preferences - Color Code.
Select this option to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs. If you overwrite custom settings for child division OUs, the selected settings are applied to both new and existing child OUs. Any previously customized child OUs are updated with the selected settings.
- If there are no customizations to the child OU, then the parent OU customizations are applied to all child OUs.
- Overwrite custom settings checkbox setting
- If this option is selected, all child OU customizations are deleted from the database, which means the parent OU customizations will be applied to new and existing child OUs.
- If this option is unselected, all existing child OU customizations will remain unchanged, and any new child OUs will inherit the parent OU customizations by default.
- If a child OU has been customized to display any widgets, then regardless of the parent OU customizations, the child OU customizations are applied.
- If a child OU has been customized to hide all widgets, then parent OU customizations will take precedence and will be applied.
After selecting the appropriate preferences, click.