My Team/Talent Profile Preferences (by Division) enable administrators to set display preferences for the My Team and Talent Profile pages.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|My Team/Talent Profile Preferences||Grants ability to set display preferences for the My Team and Talent Profile screens. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Core Administration|
Set the preferences for the following sections:
- User Fields - See My Team Preferences - User Fields.
- Tabs and Sublinks - See My Team Preferences - Tabs and Sublinks.
- Succession - See My Team Preferences - Succession.
- Successors - See My Team Preferences - Successors.
- Successor Information - See My Team Preferences - Successor Information.
- Color Code - See My Team Preferences - Color Code.
Choose whether to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs. If you choose to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs, the selected settings are applied to both new and existing child OUs. Any previously customized child OUs are updated with the selected settings.
If this option is unselected, then only the child OUs that do not have customized settings will be updated, as well as any OUs that are added in the future.
A child OU that has not been customized always inherits from the parent, regardless of whether this option is selected.
An OU is considered customized if its preferences or settings have been changed.
After selecting the appropriate preferences, click.