|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Development Plan Preferences - Manage||Grants the ability to manage Development Plan Preferences, where various Development Plan features can be enabled or disabled according to the needs of the organization. This is an administrator permission.||Performance - Administration|
- Select the appropriate preferences in the following categories:
- Page Instructions
- Manager Allowances
- User Allowances
- Default Target Date
- Custom Fields
- Objective Categories
- Activity Types
- Development Plan Categories
Select this option to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs. If you overwrite custom settings for child division OUs, the selected settings are applied to both new and existing child OUs. Any previously customized child OUs are updated with the selected settings.
- If this option is unselected, then only the child OUs that do not have customized settings are updated, as well as any OUs that are added in the future.
- A child OU that has not been customized always inherits from the parent, regardless of whether this option is selected.
- An OU is considered customized if its preferences or settings have been changed.
The following information is available within this folder. Click a link to navigate directly to the appropriate topic:
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|