|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Development Plan Preferences - Manage||Grants the ability to manage Development Plan Preferences, where various Development Plan features can be enabled or disabled according to the needs of the organization. This is an administrator permission.||Performance - Administration|
- Select the appropriate preferences in the following categories:
- Page Instructions
- Manager Allowances
- User Allowances
- Default Target Date
- Custom Fields
- Objective Categories
- Activity Types
- Development Plan Categories
Select this option to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs. If you overwrite custom settings for child division OUs, the selected settings are applied to both new and existing child OUs. Any previously customized child OUs are updated with the selected settings.
- If there are no customizations to the child OU, then the parent OU customizations are applied to all child OUs.
- Overwrite custom settings checkbox setting
- If this option is selected, all child OU customizations are deleted from the database, which means the parent OU customizations will be applied to new and existing child OUs.
- If this option is unselected, all existing child OU customizations will remain unchanged, and any new child OUs will inherit the parent OU customizations by default.
- If a child OU has been customized to display any widgets, then regardless of the parent OU customizations, the child OU customizations are applied.
- If a child OU has been customized to hide all widgets, then parent OU customizations will take precedence and will be applied.
The following information is available within this folder. Click a link to navigate directly to the appropriate topic: