The Objective Categories section of the Development Plan Preferences page allows administrators to add pre-defined categories to the list users use to select their objectives. Administrators can also delete and set a default category.
To modify development plan preferences, go toand go to the Objective Categories section.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Development Plan Preferences - Manage||Grants the ability to manage Development Plan Preferences, where various Development Plan features can be enabled or disabled according to the needs of the organization. This is an administrator permission.||Performance - Administration|
Add an Objective Category
- Click Add Objective Category.
- On the flyout, select one or more objective categories.
- Click Save. The selected objective categories appear in the Objective Categories section.
Objective Categories Table
- Title - The name of the objective category.
- Options - Select one of the following options:
- Default - Click to set which item is the default type when creating objective categories for development plans. Default indicates the current default. /
- Remove - For each objective category, you can click the Delete icon next to the category to remove it from the list. If an objective category is removed that is used in a user's development plan, that category remains in that development plan. If the default category is deleted, the first category in the table is selected as the default.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|