The SF-182 Preferences page enables administrators to configure preferences for the SF-182 functionality, including the following actions:
- Configure the fields that appear on the SF-182 request form.
- Configure the approval process for the request form.
- Activate or inactive the reasons for approving or denying a request. Note: Approval and denial reasons are configured in SF-182 Reason Preferences.
- Set miscellaneous preferences, such as visibility of the link on the Transcript page.
To access SF-182 Preferences, go to. Then, click the link.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Set SF-182 Preferences||Grants ability to configure SF-182 preferences for standard fields, approvers and reasons. (Governmental clients). This is an administrator permission.||Limited Use/Obsolete|
SF-182 Preferences Configuration
SF-182 Preferences is comprised of four tabs:
- Configure Fields - See Set SF-182 Preferences - Configure Fields.
- Set Approvals - See Set SF-182 Preferences - Set Approvals.
- Activate Reasons - See Set SF-182 Preferences - Activate Reasons.
- Miscellaneous - See Set SF-182 Preferences - Miscellaneous.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|