The Miscellaneous tab enables administrators to configure miscellaneous preference settings related to the SF-182 functionality.
The following options can be configured on the tab:
- Regular External Training - Checking this option enables the link to appear on the Transcript page. This option is unchecked by default. Note: With this enhancement, the name of the link to add external training on the Transcript page is changed from Add External Training to Add Regular External Training.
- Display Approval Queue - This option enables the approval queue to display on the Training Details page. This option is checked by default.
- Form Instructions - This option enables you to upload instructions for completing the SF-182 request form. The instructions can be downloaded by users from any step of the request form.
To upload instructions, click the to search for and select the document. Click . The attachment appears below the Form Instructions option. Only one attachment is accepted. The maximum file size is 10MB. The acceptable file types are .pdf, .doc, and .docx.link. This opens the Upload File pop-up. Click
You can remove an attachment by clicking the Trash Can icon to the left of the attachment name.
Select this option to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs. If you overwrite custom settings for child division OUs, the selected settings are applied to both new and existing child OUs. Any previously customized child OUs are updated with the selected settings.
- If this option is unselected, then only the child OUs that do not have customized settings are updated, as well as any OUs that are added in the future.
- A child OU that has not been customized always inherits from the parent, regardless of whether this option is selected.
- An OU is considered customized if its preferences or settings have been changed.
Once all preferences are set, click. Preference settings are not saved unless you click . This returns you to the Preferences page.
Or, to set preferences for another SF-182 Preferences tab before saving, click the tab name and configure the preferences. Then, click.