Express Class Preferences
To access Express Class Preferences, go to:and click the link. Express Class Preferences are set by division.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Express Class Preferences||Grants ability access the Express Class Preferences page, which allows administrators to set a default provider for material training items created through Express Class.||Learning - Administration|
For material training items created via Express Class, a default provider can be specified. To select a default provider, click the drop-down menu in the Define Provider section and select one of the available providers. When a new Express Class material is created, it receives the default provider defined on this page.
For more information about training providers: See Training Providers Overview.
Select this option to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs. If you overwrite custom settings for child division OUs, the selected settings are applied to both new and existing child OUs. Any previously customized child OUs are updated with the selected settings.
- If there are no customizations to the child OU, then the parent OU customizations are applied to all child OUs.
- Overwrite custom settings checkbox setting
- If this option is selected, all child OU customizations are deleted from the database, which means the parent OU customizations will be applied to new and existing child OUs.
- If this option is unselected, all existing child OU customizations will remain unchanged, and any new child OUs will inherit the parent OU customizations by default.
- If a child OU has been customized to display any widgets, then regardless of the parent OU customizations, the child OU customizations are applied.
- If a child OU has been customized to hide all widgets, then parent OU customizations will take precedence and will be applied.
After making any changes to the Express Class Preferences page, click thebutton at the bottom of the screen to apply your changes to the portal.