Currency Preferences can be set on this page for all Transactions within the system by Division and will display for users upon searching for training. Once search results are displayed, the user can click on the training link to view detailed pricing and currency information. The currency set for all Transactions as well as the Additional currency will also be displayed.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The following options are available in the Transactions section:
- Transaction Currency Conversion Rates Table - The Transaction Currency Conversion Rates table enables you to reference currency conversion rates while configuring currency preference setting.
- Transactions - Select a currency from drop-down list to display when a user searches for training.
- Additional - Select a currency to display when a user searches for training in addition to the transaction currency.
Currency Override - Select this option to enable the user's OU currency to be overridden when purchasing a learning object (LO) in their shopping cart. When selected, this option enables the Override user's OU currency option to appear on the Pricing step when editing an LO in Course Catalog. The Currency Override option is unchecked by default.
Select this option to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs. If you overwrite custom settings for child division OUs, the selected settings are applied to both new and existing child OUs. Any previously customized child OUs are updated with the selected settings.
- If there are no customizations to the child OU, then the parent OU customizations are applied to all child OUs.
- Overwrite custom settings checkbox setting
- If this option is selected, all child OU customizations are deleted from the database, which means the parent OU customizations will be applied to new and existing child OUs.
- If this option is unselected, all existing child OU customizations will remain unchanged, and any new child OUs will inherit the parent OU customizations by default.
- If a child OU has been customized to display any widgets, then regardless of the parent OU customizations, the child OU customizations are applied.
- If a child OU has been customized to hide all widgets, then parent OU customizations will take precedence and will be applied.