Currency Preferences can be set on this page for all Transactions within the system by Division and will display for users upon searching for training. Once search results are displayed, the user can click on the training link to view detailed pricing and currency information. The currency set for all Transactions as well as the Additional currency will also be displayed.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The following options are available in the Transactions section:
- Transaction Currency Conversion Rates Table - The Transaction Currency Conversion Rates table enables you to reference currency conversion rates while configuring currency preference setting.
- Transactions - Select a currency from drop-down list to display when a user searches for training.
- Additional - Select a currency to display when a user searches for training in addition to the transaction currency.
Currency Override - Select this option to enable the user's OU currency to be overridden when purchasing a learning object (LO) in their shopping cart. When selected, this option enables the Override user's OU currency option to appear on the Pricing step when editing an LO in Course Catalog. The Currency Override option is unchecked by default.
Select this option to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs. If you overwrite custom settings for child division OUs, the selected settings are applied to both new and existing child OUs. Any previously customized child OUs are updated with the selected settings.
- If this option is unselected, then only the child OUs that do not have customized settings are updated, as well as any OUs that are added in the future.
- A child OU that has not been customized always inherits from the parent, regardless of whether this option is selected.
- An OU is considered customized if its preferences or settings have been changed.