Transaction Currency Conversion Rates
The Conversion Rates Table allows the administrator to set currency conversion rates for all currencies they support. The combination of each column places settings that will be applied to the system where pricing and transactions are involved. A Cornerstone default rate (CORNERSTONE RATE column), which is hard coded in Dollar (USD) $ amounts will be applied throughout the system unless changed by the administrator at this screen.
To access Conversion Rates Preferences, go to Conversion Rates link in the Shopping Cart and Billing Preferences section.. Then, click the
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Currency Conversion Rate Preferences||Grant Access to Conversion Rate Preferences, which enables setting currency conversion rates for all currencies supported in the portal. The combination of each column places settings that will be applied to the system where pricing and transactions are involved. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
The following columns are available in the Conversion Rates table:
- Currency - This column lists the name of the currency and the three-letter abbreviation for world currencies.
- Symbol- This column displays the currency symbol.
- Fix - This column allows the administrator to enter a rate that will applied throughout the system for this selected currency. If not selected, the rate defaults to the rate under Cornerstone Rate column. To edit a currency rate:
- Click Edit icon to apply a different currency rate.
- Enter the rate amount.
- Click the Save icon.
- Client Rate 1 USD = - This column displays the currency rate in relation to 1 USD. Note: Any currency rate changes that were saved will be displayed by clicking on the corresponding History icon.
- Cornerstone Rate - This column displays a hard-coded default currency rate that will apply throughout the system.
- Last Updated - This rate displays the date and time a currency rate was last updated.
- History - The administrator can click the History icon to view the history of changes.