Note: Only one step can be opened at a time. Comments about why a step is reopened are visible in Review Task Central.
To use this functionality, Review Task Central must be enabled. See Activating Review Task Central.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Performance Review Task - Manage||Grants ability to assign performance review tasks and manage activity within those tasks. This permission works in conjunction with the Admin Visibility settings for the performance review task. Administrators who have this permission and are within the Admin Visibility settings can view the task, edit the task, add users, and view the task details. However, the admin cannot edit the Admin Visibility settings for the task. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User. The constraints on this permission control which users can be added to the task.||Performance - Administration|
Enabling Bulk Reopen
To enable bulk reopen:
- Go to .
- Select the edit icon for the appropriate review and then select the Review Workflow tab .
- In the Review Step section, check Allow the Reopener (Manager, Indirect Manager, and any Custom Relationships to reopen steps.
Submitting Bulk Reopen
To bulk reopen steps:
- Go to .
- Select a task and in the Options column, select the ellipsis, and then select Bulk Reopen. The Bulk Reopen page opens.
- Select a step or search for a step and select it.
- Click the check-boxes for one or more users.
- Click the button. A Reopen Step window opens.
- In the Comments box, enter the reason for reopening this step.
- Click the button. The reopen information is displayed in the Bulk Reopen table, including the comment and reopened due date.
Once processing is done, a success message, a partial success message, or a failed message appears.
- If successful, the step is reopened and the comment is displayed for the appropriate assignees in Task Central.
- If the bulk reopen was partially successful or not successful, you are returned to the bulk submit page to correct any errors and submit again.
Note: Bulk reopen is enabled per step and cannot be enabled or disabled once a task is started.