When you create a new observation checklist, you select the type of observation checklist you want to create. The type you create determines the fields you must complete on the Preferences page. The types of observation checklists are as follows:
- Standard - This checklist is assigned to users and users complete the checklist once. See Observation Checklist Preferences - Standard Checklist .
- Ad Hoc - This checklists can be launched at any time by any user who has the appropriate permissions and is within the defined verifier availability for the observation checklist. See Observation Checklist Preferences - Ad Hoc Checklist.
- Recurring - This checklist is assigned to users and users complete the checklist multiple times on a recurring basis. See Observation Checklist Preferences - Recurring Checklist.
- Learning Object - This checklist can be added to a curriculum or certification. See Observation Checklist Preferences - Learning Object Checklist.
You can only select a checklist type when creating a new observation checklist.
To access observation checklists, go to
- To create a new checklist, select the link.
- To edit an observation checklist, in the Options column, select the edit icon for the appropriate checklist.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|