Org Chart - Batch Edit Users
Administrators can initiate a batch edit of users from the Org Chart page.
To access the Org Chart page, select the option from the navigation tab. The navigation tab location of the Org Chart page will differ depending on where the administrator configured the page to appear in the portal.
To initiate a batch edit of user records from the Org Chart page:
- Select the Options drop-down menu.
- Select the option. When this option is selected, checkboxes are added to each user card in the org chart.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Batch Edit Users||Grants ability to modify user records in bulk. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Core Administration|
|Org Chart by Organization - View||
Grants access to the Organization tab on the new Org Chart page. This permission cannot be constrained. This permission works in conjunction with the Org Chart - View permission. For users who do not have this permission, the Organization tab will not be available.
Note: This permission pertains to the new Org Chart functionality that is released with the February '17 release. The new Org Chart functionality is only available for organizations with Cornerstone HR, Succession, or View.
Batch Edit Users
To batch edit users:
- Select the checkbox for all necessary users to include them in the batch edit. Note: The selected users remain selected as you navigate through different levels of the org chart.
- After selecting the necessary users, select the button at the bottom of the page.
- A confirmation pop-up opens. Select Add Users for Batch Change section. See Batch Edit Users - Create Batch Edit. to proceed to the Batch Edit Users page with the selected users added to the