Secure Page Timeout
For security purposes, if a user has been idle for over 60 minutes (no mouse clicks or key presses), a session timeout message will appear at the top of the following pages:
- Learning Search
- Learner Home
- Playlist Details (Learning > Playlists > Open Playlist)
- User's Playlist (Learning > Playlists)
- Create Playlist (Learning > Playlists > Create Playlist)
- LCMS Sync (Admin > Tools > Learning > Catalog Management > Course Catalog > Options > Sync Catalog)
- Development Plans Redesign
- Create a Plan (Snapshot > Dev Plan > Create a Plan)
- Manage Plan (Snapshot > Dev Plan > Manage Plan)
- Development Plan Templates (Admin > Tools > Performance > Plan Templates)
- Development Plan Categories (Admin > Tools > Performance > Plan Categories)
- Objective Categories (Admin > Tools > Performance > Objective Categories)
- Activity Types (Admin > Tools > Performance > Activity Types)
- Development Plan Preferences (Admin > Tools > Performance > Development Plan Preferences)
- Compensation Salary Structure (Admin > Tools > Compensation > Salary Structures)
- Smashfly Recruitment Marketing Integration (Recruit > Manage Requisitions > More Options > Manage Recruitment Marketing)
- If the default session timeout for a portal has been set for longer than 60 minutes, the above pages will still timeout at 60 minutes.
- This does not impact users who are logged in through SSO authentication.
- This does not impact users who have launched and are in a course.
- Clicks and key presses within the online course pop-up window do not reset the session timeout. The session timeout is based on the time of the latest click or key press within a portal window (e.g., clicking the Launch button to launch an online course).