Talent Conference Helicopter View - Grid Functionality
To open a succession planning task, go to. Then, click the task name.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Task - View||Grants ability to view assigned tasks via Scheduled Tasks screen and Welcome Page My Tasks widget. This is an end user permission.||Core|
View All Users in Cell
When a user clicks the title of a cell, an employee selector pop-up displays all employees within the cell in alphabetical order by last name. The employee selector displays each employee's photo, name, and position, as well as a See Talent Conference Helicopter View - Employee Detailed View.button. Click the button to open a detailed view of the employee.
View User Details
When a user clicks an employee icon within the grid, an employee selector pop-up displays an overview of the employee, including the employee's photo, name, user name, and position. The pop-up also displays the following information:
- The metric rating titles and values used to plot the employee's grid position. Note: An employee must have a rating for the specified metric for the progress bars to appear. The colors associated with the progress values are configurable for the metric rating scale in SMP Custom Field Administration.
- The date on which the metric ratings were last updated.
- The user who last updated the employee's succession ratings or grid placements.
- See Succession Log. - Select this link to view a log of succession-related comments that have been added for the user from various locations in the system.
- A See Talent Conference Helicopter View - Employee Detailed View. button. Click the button to open a detailed view of the employee.
- A See Talent Conference Helicopter View - Record Calibration. button. Click the button to confirm the calibration data and finalize the user's position on the grid.
Users are positioned in the Talent Conference Helicopter View's grid based on their succession ratings. Each position in the grid corresponds with a specific combination of succession ratings.
Depending on the succession template's configuration, moderators may be able to calibrate a user's succession ratings by dragging and dropping the user's icon to a different cell within the grid. However, a calibration is not finalized until the calibration is recorded.
To record a calibration, click the employee's icon within the grid. Within the pop-up, click thebutton.
If the grid placements are reset, this applies even if an employee has been repositioned and the new position has been saved and recorded. Once the original grid placements are reset, the asterisks are removed. This action cannot be undone.
Click thebutton in the upper-right corner of the grid to revert all employees to their original grid placements. A confirmation pop-up appears.
Back, View Summary, Save, or Cancel
Clickto discard any unsaved calibrations.
|Last Published: 10/11/2021||
||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|