The Talent Conference Sign Off step enables the moderator (assessor) to provide their final sign-off on the task and to provide any final comments regarding the task.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Task - View||Grants ability to view assigned tasks via Scheduled Tasks screen and Welcome Page My Tasks widget. This is an end user permission.||Core|
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
Step Title and Directions
At the top of the page, the step title and directions are displayed, which are configured by the system administrator. Be sure to read the instructions prior to beginning the step.
The following options may be available from the Options drop-down menu:
- This option is only available if the task is configured to allow co-planners. If co-planners have already been selected, then this option displays the current number of co-planners (e.g., "Manage Co-Planners (4)"). Select this option to view, add, and remove co-planners. This opens the Manage Co-Planners flyout.
- To add a co-planner, either enter the name in the field or select the pop-up icon . This opens the Select a User pop-up, in which a user can be selected.
- To remove a co-planner, select the Remove icon next to the user's name.
- Select the button in the Manage Co-Planners pop-up to save any changes to the co-planners.
- - Select this option to print the task using your browser. Clicking the option opens the Print window for your browser and allows you to print the task.
- - Select this option to generate a PDF version of the succession task. When a task owner generates a PDF, the PDF includes the work completed by the task owner. When a task reviewer generates a PDF, the PDF includes the work completed by the task reviewer.
To print the task:
- Click the Options drop-down. This opens the Task Print pop-up. You can either download the task as a PDF or print the task using your browser. option from the
to download the task as a PDF.
- The message in the pop-up changes to indicate that an email will be sent when the PDF is ready.
- The email address is pulled from your user record.
- The Succession Task PDF Notification email must be active and configured in Email Administration.
- If you have downloaded the PDF within the last 20 days, then when you click the Succession task title, the pop-up opens and indicates that your PDF is ready to download.
- Click to print the task from your browser. This opens the Print window for your browser and allows you to print the task.
When the moderator signs off on a task, they are signing off on all of the ratings included in the talent conference. Because of this, the option to sign off is not available until all talent conference steps within the task are completed.
In order to sign off on the talent conference task, enter your first and last name in the Moderator field, and click the button. The submitted signature displays your name in the font selected in My Account > My Preferences. A date stamp is added to indicate the date on which the sign off was provided.
The Sign Off step is considered complete once the step is signed. However, the task is not complete until it is submitted.
In the Comments field, enter comments related to the task, up to 3,000 characters. This field is optional.
Evergreen Succession Ratings
Depending on the configuration of the talent conference task, Evergreen Succession Ratings may be updated upon submitting the task. This setting is indicated below the Comments field.
- If Evergreen Succession Ratings are updated upon sign-off, then submitting the task immediately updates the Evergreen Succession Ratings for users within the task with the selected ratings.
- If Evergreen Succession Ratings are not updated upon sign-off, then submitting the task does not update the Evergreen Succession Ratings for users within the task with the selected ratings.
The following navigation buttons are available at the bottom of the page:
- - This button takes users to the previous step of the succession task. This button is not available on the first page of the succession task.
- - This button saves the assessor's progress and exits the succession task.
- - This button saves the assessor's progress and proceeds to the next step of the succession task. This button is not available on the final page of the succession task.
- Caution: A succession task cannot be reopened once it has been submitted. However, assessors are able to access the task up until the task end date, even if the task has been submitted. - This button submits the succession task. This button is only available when all sections of the task are complete.
When in read-only mode, the available buttons are, , and .