The User Profile - Competency Assessment Results sub-step allows the assessor to view the user's competency ratings based on a particular competency model, their job profile, or their most recent assessment. Competency ratings cannot be updated from this step.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Step Title and Directions
At the top of the page, the step title and directions are displayed, which are configured by the system administrator. Be sure to read the instructions prior to beginning the step.
The following options may be available from the Options drop-down menu:
- This option is only available if the task is configured to allow co-planners. If co-planners have already been selected, then this option displays the current number of co-planners (e.g., "Manage Co-Planners (4)"). Select this option to view, add, and remove co-planners. This opens the Manage Co-Planners flyout.
- To add a co-planner, either enter the name in the field or select the pop-up icon . This opens the Select a User pop-up, in which a user can be selected.
- To remove a co-planner, select the Remove icon next to the user's name.
- Select the button in the Manage Co-Planners pop-up to save any changes to the co-planners.
- - Select this option to print the task using your browser. Clicking the option opens the Print window for your browser and allows you to print the task.
- - Select this option to generate a PDF version of the succession task. When a task owner generates a PDF, the PDF includes the work completed by the task owner. When a task reviewer generates a PDF, the PDF includes the work completed by the task reviewer.
To print the task:
- Click the Options drop-down. This opens the Task Print pop-up. You can either download the task as a PDF or print the task using your browser. option from the
to download the task as a PDF.
- The message in the pop-up changes to indicate that an email will be sent when the PDF is ready.
- The email address is pulled from your user record.
- The Succession Task PDF Notification email must be active and configured in Email Administration.
- If you have downloaded the PDF within the last 20 days, then when you click the Succession task title, the pop-up opens and indicates that your PDF is ready to download.
- Click to print the task from your browser. This opens the Print window for your browser and allows you to print the task.
Information about the user, their resume, competencies, performance reviews, or succession ratings may be displayed, depending on the configuration of this step. The assessor may have the option to edit this information. A custom field will not display if the assessor is not within the field's availability.
link is available for succession metric fields. Select this link to view the user's past ratings. Select one of the historical ratings from the pop-up to populate that rating in the field for the user.- If the step is configured to display historical data, then a
View metric information - Select this icon for a metric field to view the rating scale for the field.
The user's career preferences may display, depending on the configuration of this step.
This step can be configured to display the assessee's competency ratings based on a particular competency model, their job profile, or their most recent assessment. The user's ratings and their target values are displayed.
To view the user's rating and target value on a bar chart, select the Expand arrow to the right of the competency's target value. To expand all competencies, select the Expand All option above the Competencies table.
Ratings that are at or above their target value appear in green, and ratings that are below their target value appear in red.
Pre-populated Succession Information
Succession planning tasks can be configured to pre-populate the most recent succession data. If the task is configured to pre-populate data, then the following data elements are automatically populated with the most recent data:
- Succession Custom Fields - The user's most recent succession custom field values are automatically populated when the step is opened. The most recent ratings can either be from Succession Snapshot or from a succession task. The succession planner can update the field values as needed.
- Comments - Comments from the most recent task are automatically populated when the step is opened. The succession planner can edit and update the comments as needed. If no comments were added in the Comments field from the most recent task, then no comments are pre-populated.
The following navigation buttons are available at the bottom of the page:
- - This button takes users to the previous step of the succession task. This button is not available on the first page of the succession task.
- - This button saves the assessor's progress and exits the succession task.
- - This button saves the assessor's progress and proceeds to the next step of the succession task. This button is not available on the final page of the succession task.
- Caution: A succession task cannot be reopened once it has been submitted. However, assessors are able to access the task up until the task end date, even if the task has been submitted. - This button submits the succession task. This button is only available when all sections of the task are complete.
When in read-only mode, the available buttons are, , and .