Applicant Level Costs
The Applicant Level Costs panel displays all applicant level costs that have an associated value for the requisition. From this panel, you can also manage and add applicant level costs.
To access the Cost Details tab, click the tab name from the Requisition Snapshot page.
|Requisition: Edit Cost Details
||Grants ability to add and edit costs on the Cost Details tab of the Requisition Snapshot page. This permission must be used in conjunction with the Requisition: Manage permission or the dynamically assigned Requisition: Owner permission. This permission cannot be constrained.
||Grants ability to access and manage all requisitions regardless of ownership (constraints permitting).
This permission also grants read-only access to the Applicant Review tab when creating or editing a job requisition. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, and Grade.
Enables owner to access requisitions and applicants for requisitions for which they are an owner. This permission also grants read-only access to video interviews that are completed by applicants via HireVue. For portals with Referral Suite enabled, this permission also enables requisition owners to edit the referral source on the Applicant Profile page. This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. If the user is removed as an owner, the permission is revoked for the associated requisition. This permission cannot be manually assigned. Also, if a user has both the permission necessary to manage requisitions and be a requisition owner, the constraints of the Requisition: Manage permission overrule those of the Requisition: Owner permission. For requisition owners that do not also have permission to manage requisitions, only certain fields are editable when editing a requisition.
Search - The search options allow you to filter the applicant results by first name, last name, and requisition status. You can also use the drop-down to filter by the following options:
- View all applicants - Select this option to view all applicants for the requisition.
- View only applicants with incurred costs - Select this option to view all applicants that have a positive cost value. This is the default value for the drop-down. Applicants do not display if they do not have any costs tracked or if their all costs that are associated with the applicant have a value of zero.
- View only applicants with currency inconsistencies - Select this option to display all applicants with costs that have been tracked by the system but have a currency that does not match the currency defined for the requisition. See Currency Inconsistencies.
Once all search filters are configured, click the Search icon to view the results in the Applicant Level Costs table.
||Add Cost for Selected Applicants - Click the Add Cost for Selected Applicants link to add a cost for one or more applicants. The link only displays for users with permission to edit cost details. See Add Applicant Level Cost.
Applicant Level Costs Table - The following information appears in the table:
- Select All - Check the select all box to the left of the Applicant Name column to select all applicants on the page. This option is used to add a cost for the selected applicants. The select all boxes are unchecked by default. Once checked, you can also filter the checked applicants by defining criteria in the filter options and clicking the Search icon. Note: The select all option only selects the applicants that are visible on the page. If the Applicant Level Costs table has more than one page of applicants, then the select all option must be checked on each page of the table in order to select additional applicants for the requisition.
- Applicant Name - This column displays the applicant's name as a link. Click the link to open the applicant's profile. This column also defines the default sort order for the table. Applicants display in the table alphabetical order. This column is sortable.
- Status - This column displays the applicant's status. This column is sortable.
- Cost Title - This column displays the costs associated with the applicant that have a value greater than zero. To view the title of the costs, click the expand icon to the left of "Total." Costs display in order of most to least recently modified, as defined in the Last Modified column. If the applicant's cost total is zero, then the Cost Title column does not display an expand/collapse option.
- Amount - The top row of this column displays the total amount for the costs associated with the applicant. When expanded, the column displays the amount for each individual cost. To view the amount for individual costs, click the expand icon to the left of "Total" in the Cost Title column. If the applicant's cost total is zero, then "0" displays in the top row of the Amount column. Costs display in order of most to least recently modified, as defined in the Last Modified column. This column is sortable. When sorted, if currency inconsistencies exist, then the costs that have inconsistencies display at the top of the sort order.
- Modified By - This column displays the name of the user who last modified the cost. If the cost has not been modified since being created, then the column displays the user who created the cost. If the cost is a system-tracked cost, then "System" displays in the column. Cost fields display in order of most to least recently modified, as defined in the Last Modified column. This column is not sortable. Note: The total row for the Modified By column is blank and does not display a user who modified the cost.
- Last Modified - The top row of this column displays the date of the most recent cost modification. When expanded, this column displays the most recent modification date for each individual cost. The dates display in order of most to least recent. For applicants that do not have any associated costs, the column is blank.
||Options - The following options are available in the Options column:
- Add Cost - The Add Cost icon displays in the top row of the Options column. Clicking the icon allows you to add a cost for the applicant. The icon only displays for users with permission to edit cost details.
- Edit - The Edit icon displays when the costs for an applicant are expanded in the Cost Title, Amount, or Last Modified column. Clicking the Edit icon allows you to edit the cost. The icon only displays for users with permission to edit cost details. Costs can be edited by any user with permission to edit the cost details for the requisition. Therefore, editing is not constrained to the user who created the cost. See Edit Applicant Level Cost. See Edit Agency Fees Cost.
- History - Click the History icon to view the modification history. Each change to the field is recorded. The date and time that the change was made is recorded, as well as the user who made the change. See Cost Modification History - Applicant Level Cost.
Default Applicant Level Costs
The Agency Fees and Referral Fees applicant level costs are automatically added to the Applicant Level Costs table, provided that the Agency Portal and Referral Suite functionality are enabled and these default fields are active. In addition, the costs are automatically updated by the system. For example, if the Agency Fees cost field is associated with the requisition, then when an applicant's application is submitted to a requisition, the submission fee cost is updated.
For the Referral Fees cost, the cost is updated when an applicant who has been referred to the requisition accepts an offer letter.
Note: If a candidate's status changes to Interview, the Agency Fees cost is only updated for interviews that are not On Demand Video interviews. Scheduled video interviews are stored as an interview instance.
Applicants can be archived in the Applicant Tracking System. When an applicant is archived, their name no longer displays on the Cost Details tab, and their associated data is partially hidden.
The following occurs in the Applicant Level Costs panel when an applicant is archived:
- The checkbox to add a cost for the applicant does not display. Costs cannot be added to archived applicants.
- "Archived" displays in the Name column in place of the applicant's name.