Requisition level costs are costs accumulated as part of the requisition. For example, if the requisition is part of a job fair, the costs associated with the job fair are considered a requisition cost. Requisition costs are added from the Cost Details tab of the Requisition Snapshot.
Note: Requisition level costs must first defined by the administrator on the Cost Field Management page.
To access the Cost Details tab, go to. Click from the drop-down in the Actions column. Then, click the Cost Details tab on the Requisition Snapshot page.
Add Requisition Cost
To add a requisition cost:
- Click Requisition Level Costs panel on the Cost Details tab. This opens the Add Requisition Level Cost pop-up. in the
- Complete the following fields in the pop-up:
- Cost Title - Select a cost from the drop-down. This is a required field. The costs that are available to select are defined by the administrator on the Cost Field Management page. Costs available are those defined as requisition level and as custom. Fields provided by default are not provided for this drop-down. For portals with multiple languages enabled, the cost title displays in the user's display language, if configured for the cost by the administrator. If additional languages are not configured by the administrator, then the cost title displays in the cost field's default language. Note: If there are no cost fields configured by the administrator in Cost Field Management, then there are no cost fields to select in the drop-down.
- Amount - Enter the numerical amount of the cost. The value can include either a decimal point or comma. The maximum character limit is 13 numbers. If the Amount field is blank when the modifications are saved, the value for the amount is zero by default. Note: The character limit does not count the decimal point or comma.
- Date Incurred - Select the date on which the cost was incurred. This is a required field.
- Add Comment - Enter a comment about the cost, up to 200 characters.
To the right of the Amount field, the requisition currency displays. If the selected cost has a currency that is different from the requisition's currency, then the value in the Amount field should be converted to the requisition currency. Example: An organization in Australia has put up billboards in the San Francisco, California area to advertise that the company is hiring for technical positions at their Sydney, Australia headquarters. The requisition currency is AUD, but the cost was incurred in USD. Therefore, the value entered in the Amount field would need to be a value that has been converted to AUD in order to match the requisition currency.
- Click modification history for the cost is updated. Click to cancel adding the cost. to save the cost. The cost displays in the Requisition Level Costs panel on the Cost Details tab of the Requisition Snapshot. The