Requisition Requests Page - Overview
The Requisition Requests page enables hiring managers to create requisition requests and view their submitted requests. From here, hiring managers can also track the status of their requests.
To access the Requisition Requests page, go to Recruit > Requisition Requests.
|Requisition: Submit Request
||Grants ability to create requisition requests. This permission can be constrained by OU and User's OU.
The following information displays on the Requisition Requests page:
|Create New Request
|| Click the Create New Request link to create a new requisition request.
||Filter the Submitted Requests table by job title or request status. To filter by job title, enter a partial or full title in the Job Title field. To filter by request status, click the drop-down in the Request Status field to select one or more statuses. The available statuses are Accepted, Pending, and Declined. Click to update the results in the table.
|Submitted Requests Table
The following information displays in the table:
- Job Title - This column displays the position name that was selected for the request. This column is not sortable.
- Request Reviewers - This column displays the users who were designated as request reviewers by the administrator in Requisition Request Preferences at the time the request was submitted. This column is not sortable.
- Submitted - This column displays the date and time at which the request was submitted by the hiring manager. By default, requests display in the Submitted Requests table in order of most to least recently submitted. This column is not sortable.
- Status - This column displays the current status of the request. This column is not sortable. The following are the possible statuses:
- Accepted - This status displays for requests for which a job requisition has been created. Note: A job requisition has not necessarily been submitted for requests that are in an Accepted status. The requisition may have only been saved rather than submitted.
- Declined - This status displays for requests that have been denied.
- Pending - This status displays for requests for which a response has not yet been received from the reviewer.
- Requisition ID - When a request is in an Accepted status and a job requisition has been created for the request, a requisition ID displays in the Requisition ID column.
|| The following options are available in the Options column:
- View - Click the View icon to view the request. This opens the Create Requisition Request page, displaying all fields that were completed by the hiring manager. Fields that were not completed do not display when viewing the request. All fields are grayed out and not selectable, as the requests cannot be edited once they have been submitted.
- Retract - This icon only displays for requests that are in a Pending status. Click the Retract icon to permanently delete the request. This opens a confirmation pop-up. Click to delete the request. Or, click to cancel the removal. Retracting a request permanently removes it from the Submitted Requests table.
- View Comments - This icon only displays for requests that are in a Declined status. Click the View Comments icon to view the comments submitted by request reviewers when declining a request. This opens the Comments pop-up, which displays the comments, the user who submitted the comments, and the date and time at which the comments were submitted. Both request submitters and reviewers can view comments.
- Copy - Click the Copy icon to copy the requisition request. This opens the Create Requisition Request page. All fields transfer from the original request.
If Requisition Request Preferences has been modified since the original request was submitted, then one or more fields may now be active or inactive. In such cases, newly active fields display on the request, while newly inactive fields no longer display on the request.
Note: The request reviewers are never copied from source request. Request reviewers always respect the current reviewers defined in Requisition Request Preferences.