The Pending Requisition Approvals widget only displays for recruiters with permission to manage requisitions or for requisition owners. The widget shows the requisitions that have been submitted by the recruiter and are pending approval by the approvers. Up to five requisitions display in the widget, but the recruiter has the option to view all of their requisitions pending approval if there are more than four requisitions. The requisitions display in order of submitted date, from oldest to newest submitted.
If the recruiter has no requisitions pending approval, the Pending Requisition Approvals widget still displays, but the approvals table is blank.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The widget displays the following information for each requisition that is pending approval:
- Requisition - This column displays the linked title of the requisition. Clicking the link opens the Edit Requisition page for the requisition.
- Submit Date - This column displays the date on which the requisition was submitted for approval.
- Status - This column displays the approval status of the requisition. The following statuses apply:
- Pending Approval - This status indicates that the requisition is pending approval by the requisition approvers.
- Open - Pending Re-Approval - This status indicates that the requisition is in an Open status but that the recruiter submitted a change to the requisition that requires re-approval by the requisition approvers.
- Results - This field displays the total number of the recruiter's requisitions that are pending approval.
- View All - This option only displays if the recruiter has five or more requisitions that are pending approval. Clicking the link opens the My Jobs tab of the Manage Job Requisitions page, from which the recruiter can view all of their requisitions that are pending approval.