Administrators can configure email templates that Recruiters can select on the Manage Candidates page to send email to candidates. Templates include a customized subject and message for a template. When Recruiters select an email template on the Manage Candidates page, the Subject field and Message to candidate area pre-populate based on the selected template.
You can also use Email Tags in these templates. See See Email Tags.
Administrators can create, edit, delete email templates, and save templates in more than one language.
To access the email template, go to.
|Recruiting Configure Email Templates- Manage
|Grants ability to configure email communication templates for Recruiting. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.
|Recruiting Feature Activation Preferences - Manage
|Grants ability to access and manage Feature Activation Preferences in Recruiting. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.
Creating or Editing an Email Template
To create or edit an email template:
- Select one of the following:
- To create a new email template, select the button. The Create an email template using the fields below page opens.
- To edit an email template, select for the appropriate item..
- Complete or edit the following fields:
- Category - Select the appropriate category.
- Template Active - Check this box if you want this template to be visible and usable.
- Language - Select the appropriate language. If you want to save this template in more than one language, see Saving Email Templates in Another Language.
- Title - Enter the title of this template.
- Description - Enter a description for this template.
- Reply To Address - The email address to respond to.
- Reply To Display Name - The name to respond to.
- Select CC - The name to send a copy to.
- Subject - Enter the email subject that appears by default when a Recruiter selects this template.
- Message - Enter the email message that appears by default when a Recruiter selects this template. You can use html source code to send email and the Rich Text Editor (RTE) to preview email and view source code.
- In the Drag and drop files here area, browse for or drag and drop additional candidate documents. You can attach the following document formats:
- Click to return to the Configure Email Templates page.
Deleting Email Templates
Use the Configure Email Templates page to access the edit or delete functionality.
- Select the ellipses for the appropriate email template. The options menu appears.
- To delete a template, select . On the confirmation message, click . The selected template is deleted and no longer visible or available for use.
You can save templates in more than one language. Create templates in the default language first, then additional languages as necessary.
To save email templates in another language:
When creating or editing an email template, click thebutton, complete the required fields, and click or as appropriate.