Manage Applicants Deprecation: Cornerstone will be deprecating Manage Applicants with the April '21 Release. See Manage Applicants Overview.
The Assign Forms action enables recruiters to assign applicants forms outside of the application workflow. This option is only available for recruiters with permission to assign forms. Forms with an e-signature cannot be used.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Recruiting Forms - Assign||Grants access to assign forms in Recruiting. This permission cannot be constrained.||Recruiting|
Assign Form Action
Recruiters can use the Assign Form action to send applicants forms outside the application workflow. To assign a form:
- Select the applicant in the Applicants table to whom the form will be assigned. Note: The ability to batch assign forms is not available.
- Click the action in the Actions drop-down. This opens the Select Form pop-up.
- Select a form from the pop-up. The forms that are available to select are the forms for which the recruiter meets the availability criteria. Note: The availability criteria for forms is defined by the administrator in Manage Forms.
- Click to assign the form.
- Click to cancel the assign form action and close the pop-up.
Once the form is assigned, the form is available for applicants on their My Profile page. In addition, the Assign Applicant Form email notification is sent to the selected applicants, if the email is configured by the administrator in Email Management.
Reference Letter Forms
Forms that are configured by the administrator to include the e-signaturebutton cannot be assigned to applicants. This is because the applicant may not have the necessary username and password information that is needed to properly e-sign a form.
Forms with Approvals
Forms that are configured by the administrator to require approval cannot be assigned to applicants. This is because the applicant may not have the necessary employee relationships set up in order for approvals to be properly routed.