If a user is scheduled as an interviewer for an interview event, the event displays on the interview dashboard on the Interview Manager page. As with existing functionality for interviews, the same information and options are available for interview events that are available for other interviews. See Interview Manager Overview.
To access the Interview Manager page, go to Recruit > Interview Manager.
Grants ability to access and view past and future interviews and record interviewee recommendations.
This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. Once a user is scheduled as an interviewer for an applicant, the user will always have permission to view the interview details on the Interview Manager page. Users with this permission can do the following:
- Access the Interview Manager page.
- View the resume and cover letter for applicants for whom they are an interviewer.
- View the applicant profile for applicants for whom they are an interviewer.
- View the interview guide for the requisition for which they are listed as an interviewer.
- Recommend that an applicant be advanced or not advanced.