To move the group to a different requisition:
- Click the action in the Actions drop-down. This opens the Move to Requisition pop-up.
- Enter search terms in the Job Title, Division, Location, and Owner fields.
- Click . The search results display in the Open Jobs table in alphabetical order. The title, division, location, and requisition owner display for each requisition. Note: The results that display are dependent upon your permission constraints.
- Click the plus icon in the Add column for the requisition. Multiple requisitions can be selected, if available.
- Click the plus icon in the Add column to select a job. This opens the Selected Jobs table and places the job in the table. The plus icon in the Add column in the Open Jobs table changes to "N/A." You can delete jobs added to the Selected Jobs table by clicking the Remove icon to the left of the job title.
- In the Move As column, select the New Submission option to add the submission directly to the New Submissions page for the requisition. Select the Applicant option to add the submission directly to the Manage Applicants page for the requisition. If the Applicant option is selected, the applicant's status will be the first status in the status workflow for the requisition, and the date in the Current Status column is the date on which the applicant was manually added to the requisition.
- In the Send Email To column in the Selected Jobs table, check the box to send an email to the requisition owner and/or the potential applicant, notifying them that the applicant has been moved to a different requisition. Both boxes are unchecked by default. Note: If the new requisition requires applicants to complete certain steps prior to submitting their application, the email can be configured in Email Management to include a link for the applicant to apply directly to the requisition. Further, the application materials for the new job are pre-populated with the applicant's existing information.
- Click . This opens the Change Status pop-up.
- In the Change Status pop-up, the recruiter must change the status of each applicant for the current requisition so that the applicant can be moved to the new requisition. If there is only one applicant in the group, then the basic Change Status pop-up opens. If there are multiple applicants in the group, then the batch process functionality Change Status pop-up opens.
- Once the status changes are complete, click . This closes the pop-up and displays the Move to Requisition Details page for the group.
When actions are submitted for processing on the Batch Process page, a Details page displays after the action is submitted. The Details page allows recruiters to view whether or not the action was successful or unsuccessful for each applicant in the group. The reason for an unsuccessful result also displays. Applicants display in the Details table in alphabetical order.
The applicant count in the tab name updates so that applicants who are successfully moved are no longer included in the applicant count for the tab.
The following information displays on the page:
The Actions drop-down only displays if one or more applicants are not successfully moved to a requisition. The drop-down enables recruiters to select another action for the applicants who were not moved or to re-select the same action but move the unsuccessful applicants to a different requisition. To select another action, click the drop-down and select the action. This opens the application for configuring the action.
Additional actions cannot be performed on applicants who are successfully moved to a requisition.
|Include Successful Actions||This option is unchecked by default. When unchecked, the Details table only displays unsuccessful actions. When checked, both successful and unsuccessful actions display in the Details table. Note: If there are only successful actions in the Details table, then the Include Successful Actions option is selected by default.|
|Name||The Name column displays the applicant's name.|
The Details column indicates whether or not the action was successful for the applicant. The following are the possible values:
|Back||Clickto return to the Manage Applicants page. Any processing actions made on the Batch Process page are saved.|
Clickto close the group tab that is currently open. Any processing actions made on the tab are saved.
When the tab is closed, the next available tab displays. If there are no tabs left to display, then clickingreturns the recruiter to the Manage Applicants page.