The Invite to Event option on the Batch Process page enables recruiters to batch invite applicants to self schedule for an interview event.
The Batch Process page is accessed by clicking theoption in the Actions drop-down on the Manage Applicants page.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Applicants: Manage Interviews||Grants ability to manage and schedule interviews for applicants. This permission cannot be constrained.||Recruiting|
Enables reviewer to access requisitions and applicants for requisitions for which they are a reviewer. This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. Once a requisition is in a Closed or Cancelled status or if the user is removed as a reviewer, the permission is revoked for the associated requisition. This permission cannot be manually assigned.
Note: If an applicant reviewer is removed as a reviewer via the Applicant Profile page, the Requisition: Reviewer permission is revoked for the associated requisition. However, if the reviewer was also added as a reviewer via the General tab when creating, editing, or copying the requisition, the reviewer still appears on the In Review panel as a duplicate reviewer and retains access to the requisition and applicants from the Requisition: Reviewer permission. See Applicant Profile Page Overview for more information about duplicate reviewer instances.
Invite to Event Action
The action in the Actions drop-down on the Batch Process page enables recruiters to invite a group of applicants to self schedule for an interview event. This option is only available for recruiters with permission to manage interviews.
To invite a group of applicants to an interview event:
- Open the tab for the desired group on the Batch Process page. All of the applicants in the group must be in an Interview status type in order to be invited to an interview event.
- Select the action in the Actions drop-down. This opens the Invite to Event pop-up.
- Click the link. This opens the Select Event pop-up, which displays the available events. The events that are available are the events for which the recruiter meets the availability criteria, as defined by the administrator when configuring the event.
- Select an event from the list. Once the event is selected, the Invite to Event pop-up displays additional fields for completion.
- View and complete the following information:
- Location - This field displays the location of the event. This field cannot be modified.
- Type - Select the interview type, either In Person or Phone.
- Phone - This option only displays if the Phone option is selected in the Type field.
- Date(s) - This field displays the dates available for the session part. Select one or more specific dates from which the applicant can choose to schedule themselves for an interview. Or, select the All Dates value to include all available interview slots from which the applicant can choose.
- Interview Duration - Select the duration of the interview from the drop-down. The options that are available are dependent upon how the time intervals are configured the session parts available on the date selected in the Date field. If only one duration has been configured for all session parts for the event, then that duration value displays by default and cannot be modified.
- Available Parts - This field displays the number of parts available in relation to the total number of parts for the session.
- Time Zone - This field displays the time zone of the interview event. This field cannot be modified.
- Comments - Enter comments to the applicant, up to 1000 characters.
- Click . This sends the invitation to the applicant or applicants. The Invitation to Interview Event email is triggered, if enabled by the administrator.
Clickingin the Invite to Event pop-up closes the pop-up and does not send the invitation.
When the invitation is successfully sent, the Invite to Event Details page displays "Invited" in the Details column.
Applicants Not in an Interview Status Type
If one or more of the selected applicants are not in an Interview status type, then the recruiter must change the applicant's status to an Interview status type in order to invite the selected applicants to an interview event. Once all applicants are in an Interview status type, click theaction in the Actions drop-down to open the Invite to Event pop-up.
If there are more applicants selected to invite than there are available seats for the selected interview sessions, then an error message displays on the Invite to Event pop-up. The message indicates that number of applicants invited must be reduced to fit the event's availability or the recruiter must select additional sessions from which applicants can select to self schedule an interview.
Once the number of applicants is reduced or the recruiter has increased the number of sessions available to the applicants, the recruiter can click theaction in the Actions drop-down on the Batch Process page to invite applicants to the interview event.