Batch Process Page - Assign Training Action
The Assign Training action allows recruiters to assign one or more training items to the group. Assigning training to applicants from the Batch Process page is the same process as assigning training from the Manage Applicants page. For information about and instructions for assigning training, see the Manage Applicants - Assign Training topic in Online Help.
When actions are submitted for processing on the Batch Process page, a Details page displays after the action is submitted. The Details page allows recruiters to view whether or not the action was successful or unsuccessful for each applicant in the group. The reason for an unsuccessful result also displays. Applicants display in the Details table in alphabetical order.
The following information displays on the page:
||The Actions drop-down enables recruiters to select another action for the group. To select another action, click the drop-down and select the action. This opens the application for configuring the action.
|Include Successful Actions
||This option is unchecked by default. When unchecked, the Details table only displays unsuccessful actions. When checked, both successful and unsuccessful actions display in the Details table. Note: If there are only successful actions in the Details table, then the Include Successful Actions option is selected by default.
||The Name column displays the applicant's name.
The Details column indicates whether or not the action was successful for the applicant. The following are the possible values:
- Successful - This displays if the action is successful. The training title also displays.
- Unsuccessful - This displays if the action is unsuccessful. The reason the action was unsuccessful also displays. Applicants cannot be assigned training for the following reasons:
- The applicant has already been assigned the training and cannot be assigned the training more than once.
- The training requires approval.
- Prerequisites must be completed prior to assigning the training.
- The applicant is already registered for the training.
- The training requires a credit card payment in order to be assigned to the applicant.
- An billing error occurs.
- The applicant cannot be registered for the training type.
- The training requires a license, and there are no licenses available.
- The current status of the training item does not allow applicants to be registered for the training.
- A credit card payment is required for upgrade.
Each training item that is assigned to an applicant displays on a separate row. When there are multiple applicants, the training is grouped alphabetically by training title, and all applicants in the group are listed in alphabetical order within the training item group.
to return to the Manage Applicants page. Any processing actions made on the Batch Process page are saved.|
to close the group tab that is currently open. Any processing actions made on the tab are saved.
When the tab is closed, the next available tab displays. If there are no tabs left to display, then clicking
returns the recruiter to the Manage Applicants page.