|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Assign Training||Grants ability to assign learning objects to the transcripts of those for whom the user is the assigned manager, approver or cost center approver. This is a manager/approver permission.||Learning|
|Launch Curriculum Player||Grants users the ability to launch a curriculum in the curriculum player view if the curriculum player option is enabled for the particular curriculum. This is an end user permission.||Learning - Administration|
|Withdraw Users from Sessions||Allows administrators and managers to withdraw users from sessions on their behalf. This is done from the user's Transcript page. Note: There is a setting in the Session Defaults for an event that may prevent users from being able to withdraw from sessions. When this option is selected, users, managers, and administrators are prevented from withdrawing from sessions for themselves or on behalf of other users. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User's Self and Subordinates, User, User's Subordinates, and User's Direct reports. This is a manager or administrator permission.||Learning|
To view the user's transcript:
- Click the My Team tab.
- On the left, you will see your ID card as well as the ID cards of your direct reports. Click the ID card of the appropriate direct report.
- In the module to the right, select the Profile tab and then click the sub link. The active transcript displays by default.
- To change the view, select the Active, Completed, Archived, or Removed radio buttons. These views mirror the available tabs of the user's transcript.
- To see more details, click the title of the learning object. The transcript details page displays.
Export to PDF
To export My Team information to PDF, click the See Print My Team - Secondary ID Card.link.
The manager can click the Actions drop-down list to view the options available. The manager can:
- Assign Training - Note: You must have permission to assign training to view this option.
- Add External Training - Note: You must have permission to add external training to view this option.
- Print Transcript - Clicking in the Actions drop-down opens a pop-up of a printable version of the user's transcript. Click the link in the upper-center of the pop-up to print the transcript.
- Transcript Report - This option launches the Transcript Report for the user.
Withdraw User from Session
Managers with the appropriate permissions may be able to withdraw a user from a session.
Select Session for Curriculum
If an event within a curriculum is configured to restrict users from selecting sessions for an event, you can select a session for a user's curriculum by accessing the training item from the My Team Transcript page. You can also express interest on the user's behalf to be notified when sessions are scheduled. To select sessions for an event on a user's My Transcript Training page, you must have permission to view or edit transcript items. To view the My Team Transcript page, you must have permission to manage MyTeam transcripts.
- Click the curriculum title.
- The Transcript Details page opens. Click the link in the Options column for the event.
- The Select Session pop-up opens. Click the Note: Only sessions that are available to the user display in the Available Sessions view. link to request the session. The curriculum in the user's transcript is updated with the selected session.
Select Session for Event within the Curriculum Player
- Click the link in the Options column for the curriculum.
- The Curriculum Player opens. Click the event title from the left navigation panel.
- The event page opens. Click the link.
- The Select Session pop-up opens. Click the Request link to request the session. The certification in the user's transcript is updated with the selected session. Note: Only sessions that are available to the user display in the Available Sessions view.
If users are restricted from selecting a session for an event, you can express interest on a user's behalf. Depending on the training type, click either the Notify me when sessions are scheduled link or the I would like to be notified when sessions at another location or time are scheduled link at the bottom of the Select Sessions pop-up. This opens the Interest Tracking pop-up on which you can express interest. Note: Interest Tracking notifications are sent to you instead of the user.