The SF-182 Request Management page allows administrators and managers to manage SF-182 requests. On this page, you can perform the following actions:
- Create an SF-182 request for a user.
- Edit an SF-182 request submitted by a user.
- Copy an SF-182 request submitted by a user.
- View a printable version of an SF-182 request.
The SF-182 Requests table is sorted by newest to oldest date submitted. All columns are sortable except the Options column.
|SF-182 Requests - Remove
Grants ability to remove/bulk-remove SF-182 requests for a population of users based on constraints (e.g., managers can remove/bulk-remove requests of their subordinates, etc.).
This permission can be constrained by the following: User Self and Subordinates, User's Subordinates, User's Division, User's Corporation, User's Position, User's Grade, User's Cost Center, User's Location, User's Group, User Custom OUs, Division, Position, Grade, Cost Center, Location, Group, Custom OUs, Self Registration Groups, User's Self Registration Groups.
Create New Request
Enter search filter options, and click.
For the Select OU Criteria filter, the following considerations apply:
- Organizational Unit (OU) filter combinations are not currently supported. For example, if a division is selected as filter criteria, it is not possible to also use a location or user filter.
- Locations, division, and user filters do not currently have the option to choose a parent and include all child location, division, or users. For example, to select a parent Location and all the child Locations for that parent please select the parent and the individual child locations.
From the SF-182 Request Management page, requests can be approved or denied in bulk using the Bulk Action drop-down menu. The following bulk actions are available from this drop-down:
- Bulk Approve - Select this option to begin approving SF-182 requests in bulk. See SF-182 Request Management - Bulk Approve Requests.
- Bulk Deny - Select this option to begin denying SF-182 requests in bulk. See SF-182 Request Management - Bulk Deny Requests.
- Bulk Mark Complete - Select this option to begin marking SF-182 requests complete in bulk. See SF-182 Request Management - Bulk Mark Complete.
- Bulk Remove - Select this option to begin removing SF-182 requests in bulk. See SF-182 Request Management - Bulk Remove.
Pending Prerequisites Table
This table includes the following columns:
- Requested by - This column displays the user that requested the training.
- Identifier - The Identifier column displays the trainee’s Cost Center, Division, Manager, Position and Location organizational units (OUs).
- Training Title - This column displays the title of the external training.
- Request ID - This column displays the ID number of the request.
- Date Submitted - This column displays the date on which the request was submitted. If the request has not been submitted yet, "N/A" appears. Requests that have not been submitted appear at the top of the sort order.
- User Status - The User Status column displays the user's current SF-182 request form status.
- Status - This column displays the status of the request.
- Approval - Click the Approve or Deny icon to access the Approve/Deny SF-182 Request page on which you can perform approve/deny actions. The icons only appear if the form is in a Pending Approval status. See Approve Deny SF-182 Request.
The following options are available in the Options column:
- Edit - Click this icon to edit the request. The icon is only visible if the manager is allowed to edit the request during the current step of the form.
- Copy - Click this icon to copy the request. When copying a request, the Training and Cost fields are copied. The original users that were added to the original form are included in the copy. For example, if there were ten users on the original form and the form is copied, all ten users will be included on the copied form.
- Print - Click this icon to print the request.
- View Training Details - Click this icon to view the Training Details for a request. See SF-182 Forms - View Training Details.