To create a knowledge bank topic, go to. Then, select the link.
To modify a knowledge bank topic, go to. Then, select the Edit icon for the appropriate topic.
To delete a knowledge bank topic, go to. Then, select the Delete icon for the appropriate topic.
In the Topic Details section, enter the following information:
- Title - enter a tile for the topic (required field)
- Parent Topic - select from drop-down list to create a sub-topic of the selected parent
- Short Description - enter a description (required field)
- Keywords - represent words the user would enter when searching for the topic under Global Search
- Click to add a Manager - to select topic manager/s (required field)
- Multiple Topic Managers can be associated with each topic. Topic Managers have the ability to make modifications, upload additional postings, replace a posting or delete a posting.
- Language - select language from drop-down if applicable
- Click to add a Subject - to associate the topic with a subject category
In the Availability Selection Criteria section, enter the following information:
- Choose availability criteria from drop-down list
- Include Subordinates - checkbox if applicable
- Access Level:
- Read Only - user will be able to view only
- Read Write - user will be able to view, upload postings, ask questions and create discussions
- Read Only w/Question Asking - user will be able to view and ask questions only
Knowledge Bank Topics
- Search - to search for existing topic
- Create New Topic - use to create a new topic
- Expand - use to expand sub topics
- Edit - use to edit existing topic
- Delete - use to delete a topic. - Deleting a topic will delete all postings within that topic.