Topic managers can create and manage Knowledge Bank topics.
- To create a topic, go to . Then, select the link.
- To modify a topic, go to . Then, select the Edit icon for the appropriate topic.
- To delete a topic, go to . Then, select the Delete icon for the appropriate topic.
In the Topic Details section, enter the following information:
- Title - Enter a title for the topic (required field).
- Parent Topic - Select from the drop-down list to add a sub-topic of the selected parent.
- Short Description - Enter a description (required field).
- Keywords - Add keywords that users might enter when searching for the topic in the system.
- Click to Add a Manager - Click to select one or more topic managers (required field).
- Multiple Topic Managers can be associated with each topic. Topic Managers have the ability to make modifications, upload additional postings, replace a posting or delete a posting.
- Language - Select language from drop-down, if applicable.
- Click to add a Subject - Click to associate the topic with a subject category.
In the Availability Selection Criteria section, enter the following information:
- Choose availability criteria from drop-down list.
- Include Subordinates - Select the Include Subordinates checkbox, if applicable.
- Access Level:
- Read Only - The user will be able to view only
- Read Write - The user will be able to view, upload postings, ask questions and create discussions
- Read Only w/Question Asking - The user will be able to view and ask questions only
Knowledge Bank Topics
- Search - Use the Search bar to search for existing topics.
- Create New Topic - Click this link to create a new topic.
- Expand - Click this icon to expand sub topics.
- Edit - Use this icon to edit an existing topic.
- Delete - Use this icon to delete a topic. Note: Deleting a topic will delete all postings within that topic.