Compensation Task - User Profile Dashboard
At the top of the compensation task, the User Profile Dashboard is displayed. This section displays the compensation task title, the Options drop-down menu, view controls, and a summary of the compensation manager and the compensation task components.
Compensation Task Title
Below the breadcrumbs, the compensation task title is displayed.
Depending on the configuration of the compensation task, options may be available from the Options drop-down menu. See Compensation Task - Options Drop-down.
Compensation Manager Overview
On the left side of the User Profile Dashboard, the following information is displayed for the compensation manager:
- Photograph, Name, and Title - The compensation manager's photograph, name, and position title are displayed. Click the user's name or photograph to open their Universal Profile - Snapshot in a separate window. See Universal Profile - Snapshot Overview. If Universal Profile - Snapshot is not enabled, then this opens their Universal Profile - Bio in a separate window. See Universal Profile - Bio Overview.
- Compensation Task Status - Below the compensation manager's position, the status of the compensation manager's compensation task is displayed.
On the right side of the User Profile Dashboard, the following view controls may be available:
- View - From the drop-down, select whether components are displayed as an amount or as a percentage:
- Amount - Select this option to display components as fixed currency amounts. This option is selected by default.
- Percentage - Select this option to display components as percentages of the budget (i.e., <ALLOCATION> divided by <BUDGET>). If no budget applies or has been set, "--%" is displayed.
- Currency - From the drop-down, select the currency in which currency amounts are displayed throughout the compensation task. If only one currency is available, then the currency is displayed as text and cannot be modified. Currency conversions are based upon the conversion rate at the time the compensation task was launched. The following currencies may be available:
- Corporate Currency - This option is selected by default unless the compensation task is configured to display in the compensation manager's currency.
- Compensation Manager's Currency
Compensation Task Components
Below the view controls, a summary of each of the component allocations is displayed. The values that are displayed correspond with the compensation plan of the user whose User Profile Dashboard is being viewed. For example, if a compensation manager is viewing a subordinate's User Profile Dashboard, then the values correspond with the subordinate's compensation plan.
- If the plan has been submitted, then values from the submitted plan are displayed.
- If the plan has not been submitted, then values from the last active draft are displayed.
- If the plan has not been started, the component values appear blank.
The following information is displayed for each component that is configured to be displayed in the compensation plan:
- Component name
- Amount allocated for the component
- Budget for the component
Individual component allocations and budgets appear in either Amount or Percent view, depending on the View setting.
Up to three components are displayed by default. If additional components are available, click the more link to display all components. Click the show less link to hide the additional components.