Batch Update Dynamic Assignment Tool
The following batch updates may be made to existing learning assignments via a GPS case:
- Dynamic Removal - The Dynamic Removal option for dynamic learning assignments can be turned on for existing learning assignments in bulk.
- Remove In Progress Training - For learning assignments with the Dynamic Removal option enabled, the option to include in progress training in the dynamic removal can be turned on in bulk.
- Remove Training Within Curricula - For learning assignments with the Dynamic Removal option enabled, the option to remove training within a curriculum when a curriculum is removed via dynamic removal can be turned on in bulk. Note: The entire curriculum, including its child training, remains intact when removed via the Training Removal Tool, Learning Assignment Tool, or by manual transcript removal. This preserves the structure of the removed curriculum and eliminates the need for transcript cleanup. Upon reassignment, the intact curriculum moves to the Active tab of the user's transcript.Important: This behavior only applies to curriculum child training items which are in a non-completed status. In other words, if a curriculum child training is in a Completed, Completed Equivalent, or Exempt status, it will not remain intact within the curriculum; it will remain as a standalone completed training item on the Completed tab of the user's transcript. Similarly, upon reassignment of the curriculum, these completed training items will remain as standalone items on the Completed tab.
- Dynamic Re-assignment - The Dynamic Re-assignment option for dynamic learning assignments can be turned on for existing learning assignments in bulk.
- Upgrade to Latest Version - For learning assignments with the Dynamic Re-assignment option enabled, the option to also upgrade users to the latest version of training can be turned on in bulk.
Note: This feature may only be used to turn these options on. The options listed above cannot be turned off using this feature.
For more information about these learning assignment options, please See Create Learning Assignment - Options.
Organizations can apply batch updates to their existing dynamic learning assignments by submitting a case to Global Product Support.