With this enhancement, the method by which training was delivered to a user's transcript displays in the Assignment History section of their transcript. The Assignment History section is dynamically renamed to the Assignment and Version History section if the training has been reversioned. This section also indicates which training is the latest active registration.
To view the Assignment and Version History section for a training item on a user's transcript, navigate to the user's transcript and click the title of the training item.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Assignment History/Assignment and Version History Section
In the Assignment History/Assignment and Version History section, the following new columns display:
- Latest Registration? - In the Latest Registration column, a Yes/No value displays, indicating whether or not the training registration is the latest active registration on the user's transcript.
- Transcript Delivery Method - In the Transcript Delivery Method section, the method by which the training registration was delivered to the user's transcript displays. Possible values include:
- System Assignment (LAT)
- Direct Assignment
Training was assigned directly (for example by a manger to a user)
Training was submitted via ILT Roster Submission
- Express Class
- Assignment* (This category is representative of historical data records prior to the Feb '19 release which are not reliable and therefore have been contained separately to preserve data quality. Over time, this category will be deprecated.
The Other status appears for all other miscellaneous transcript delivery cases, including:
- The Assignment and Version History section is called "Assignment History" if the training has not yet been versioned. This is preexisting functionality.
- There may be multiple entries within the Assignment and Version History section that are considered the Latest Registration. This is preexisting functionality that occurs when a training is versioned using Append versioning.
- If training is versioned after an Express Class completion, the Transcript Delivery Method for users with this training on their transcript displays as "Self Request" or "Direct Assignment".
- Learners and managers cannot remove training when the training is later assigned to the learner by an administrator. See the use case below:
Use Case: Transcript Delivery Method Behavior
- Training is requested by a learner or assigned by a manager.
- The same training is assigned via the Learning Assignment Tool (LAT) with the Maintain Progress option selected by the administrator.
- The Transcript Delivery Method displays as “LAT” instead of the initial request or assignment, and the initial requesting learner or assigning manager are not able to remove this training from the transcript.