WOTC assessments can be added to the application workflow or assigned via the Manage Applicants page.
When a WOTC assessment is included in the application workflow, then applicants can complete the assessment when filling out the application. The assessment appears as a step in the workflow. The name of the step is dependent on how the step is named when configuring the requisition.
WOTC assessments can be assigned via the Manage Applicants page. To assign an assessment:
- Navigate to the Manage Applicants page, and select the applicants to whom the WOTC integration assessment should be assigned.
- Ensure that the applicant is in the proper WOTC Integration status by selecting the Actions drop-down menu, selecting the action, selecting the WOTC Integration Assessment status, and select .
- While the appropriate applicants are still selected, select the Actions drop-down menu, and select the action.
- Select the WOTC Assessment from the drop-down menu, and select .
- The applicants will receive the Assign Integration Assessment email with a link that directs them to the WOTC qualifying screening tool. Once complete, the results are available on the Application tab within the Applicant Profile. Note: This email is only triggered if it is configured in Email Administration.
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
|Assign Integration Assessment||
This email is triggered when an Edge integration assessment is assigned to an applicant, such as a WOTC assessment. This email can be configured as a notification or a reminder, and it can be sent to External Applicant, Internal Applicant, OU Approver, Hiring Manager, OU Approver, or a specific user.
Note about Auto-Assignment of Pre-Employment Verifications: This email also applies to auto-assignment of pre-employment verifications, via the Automated Candidate Progression (Early Adopter) functionality. For more information, see Feature Activation Preferences.