Enable SmashFly in Edge
The SmashFly integration must be enabled via the Edge Integrations page in the Edge Marketplace.
The following are the steps for enabling SmashFly in Edge:
- Install SmashFly through the EDGE marketplace:
- Admin > Tools > Edge > Marketplace > SmashFly > Install
- Select if you are ready to install and configure SmashFly.
- In the settings tab of the SmashFly integration, you will see the credentials necessary to authenticate the Cornerstone application with SmashFly.
- Copy the API key and API secret and send these credentials to your SmashFly representative.
- Now that SmashFly can communicate with Cornerstone via the API keys, configure the necessary SmashFly roles and permissions:
- An administrator can add a permission to a role by going Admin > Tools > Core Functions > Security Role Administration.
- Search for and edit the following Security Role Name: WS Administrator/ ID: WSAdmin.
- Edit the permissions by clicking .
- Click and search for: Requisition: Manage.
- Select this new permission and submit the change.
- After adding the new permission to the role, add more users to the role:
- Similar to the steps above, go to: Admin > Tools > Core Functions > Security Role Administration.
- Search for the following Security Role Name: WS Administrator/ ID: WSAdmin.
- Select users.
- Search for and add the following user to the role: Soapadmin.
- Save the new role assignment.
- Give users access to the SmashFly Easy Link Actions for Job Marketing:
- Add permissions to the requisition owner or another user role.
- Search for and add "CRM Integration Manage" permission to that role.
- Save the new permission. Anyone with this role will have access to the Easy Link Actions on the Manage Requisitions page.
- Toggle SmashFly to "On" in Edge Integrations: