WOTC Assessments Workflow
The following is the general workflow for configuring the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) assessment in the application, as well as manually assigning the assessment to applicants via the Manage Applicants page:
- Create a new Custom Applicant Status from the Applicant Statuses page. Select the type as “Custom Integration.” Select your Work Opportunity Tax Credit integration in the Type drop-down. Click .
- With the new status created, add the status to either the Default Status List or to the Custom Status List for a requisition template. The status will need to be included in the status list for a requisition template to ensure that related requisitions can include a Work Opportunity Tax Credit status.
- At this point, create a new requisition containing the new status.
- After the requisition has been created, candidates will begin to apply.
- Once candidates have applied, you can also assign Work Opportunity Tax Credit assessments by navigating to the Manage Applicants page for the requisition. From the manage applicants page, use the action to assign the assessments. Note that it may be necessary to manually change an applicant’s status to the assessment status to make sure they are in the proper status for assigning assessments.
- Applicants are automatically sent the Assign Integration Assessment email containing a link to the Work Opportunity Tax Credit assessment. Applicants can then complete the assessment. Note: This email is only triggered if it is configured in Email Administration.
Assessments can also be assigned from Manage Candidates. See Manage Candidates - Assign Integrations.
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
|Assign Integration Assessment||
This email is triggered when an Edge integration assessment is assigned to an applicant, such as a WOTC assessment. This email can be configured as a notification or a reminder, and it can be sent to External Applicant, Internal Applicant, OU Approver, Hiring Manager, OU Approver, or a specific user.
Note about Auto-Assignment of Pre-Employment Verifications: This email also applies to auto-assignment of pre-employment verifications, via the Automated Candidate Progression (Early Adopter) functionality. For more information, see Feature Activation Preferences.
See these topics in Online Help for information about the functionality associated with the workflow:
- See Create Custom Applicant Status at Top OU Level.
- See Define Default Status List.
- See Create Application Workflow Template.
- See Requisition Template - Create.
- See Create Job Requisition - Overview.
- See Manage Applicants Overview.
- See Manage Applicants - Change Status.
- See Manage Applicants - Assigned Assessments and Training.
- See Manage Applicants - Applicants Table.
- See Applicant Profile Page - Application Tab.