The Universal Background Screening can be assigned from thetab. The applicant's status must be changed to the custom Universal Background Screening status in order for the background screening to be available to assign.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Applicants: View Background Check Status||Allow user to view the background check status. The user cannot view the link to the detailed report. This permission cannot be constrained.||Recruiting|
Enables reviewer to access requisitions and applicants for requisitions for which they are a reviewer. This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. Once a requisition is in a Closed or Cancelled status or if the user is removed as a reviewer, the permission is revoked for the associated requisition. This permission cannot be manually assigned.
Note: If an applicant reviewer is removed as a reviewer via the Applicant Profile page, the Requisition: Reviewer permission is revoked for the associated requisition. However, if the reviewer was also added as a reviewer via the General tab when creating, editing, or copying the requisition, the reviewer still appears on the In Review panel as a duplicate reviewer and retains access to the requisition and applicants from the Requisition: Reviewer permission. See Applicant Profile Page Overview for more information about duplicate reviewer instances.
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
|Assign Integration Assessment||
This email is triggered when an Edge integration assessment is assigned to an applicant, such as a WOTC assessment. This email can be configured as a notification or a reminder, and it can be sent to External Applicant, Internal Applicant, OU Approver, Hiring Manager, OU Approver, or a specific user.
Note about Auto-Assignment of Pre-Employment Verifications: This email also applies to auto-assignment of pre-employment verifications, via the Automated Candidate Progression (Early Adopter) functionality. For more information, see Feature Activation Preferences.
Assign from Applicant Profile
To assign from the Applicant Profile page:
Navigate to thetab.
- Click the applicant's status in the Current Status field on the Summary tab.
- Change the status to the applicable background check status. This enables a background check to be assigned to a candidate on the Statuses tab.
- Click the Statuses tab.
- Click the link in the background check status section. This opens the Select Provider pop-up.
- Select the Universal Background Screening provider from the Select Provider drop-down.
- Click . This opens the log-in page for Universal Background Screening.
- Log in to the Universal Background Screening site. The page will show the applicant's data passed to Universal Background Screening. The recruiter can enter additional required fields not passed as part of the integration, or the recruiter can select to assign this task to the candidate by selecting Background Check via e-Forms Invitation. If the latter, Universal Background Screening will send an email to the applicant.
If the screening request is successful and completed, the results display in the status panel on the Applicant Profile page. You can also view the results from the associated assessment column on the Manage Applicants page.
|Last Published: 10/11/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|