The USAJOBS integration is available for Federal agencies and lets you post your positions from your Cornerstone career site to USAJOBS. U.S. Federal Agencies are required to post open positions to USAJOBS for applicants to review, apply, and track status. Prior to this Edge integration, clients did not have the option to post new openings to USAJOBS. With this Edge integration, Cornerstone meets the minimum federal requirement by providing the ability to post new jobs to USAJOBS from Cornerstone Recruiting, thereby helping clients that are Federal Agencies to stay compliant with federal regulations.
- Ability to create new requisitions and post to a career site. Cornerstone will then automatically post the job to USAJOBS.
- Ability to map standard and custom fields to USAJOBS fields when setting up the Edge Integration.
- Ability to edit and cancel job requisitions that have been posted on USAJOBS and are within the effective and expiration dates of the job posting. Job requisitions that fall outside of those dates cannot be edited or cancelled.
- Jobs that are posted on USAJOBS can be edited on the Postings page in your Cornerstone portal. This includes the ability to make changes such as modifying the effective and expiration dates.
- Hourly sync will post the job to USAJOBS and send log to emails configured in Edge.
For more information about this integration, see the Getting Started page for the integration in Edge Integrations.
For more information about editing job requisitions, see the Edit Job Requisition topic in Online Help.
For more information about editing job postings, see the Job Posting Page topic in Online Help.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Same Posting Day Changes - USAJOBS cannot process changes made to a job requisition or job posting on the same day the job is posted to USAJOBS. If you would like to edit the job requisition or posting, the changes must wait until 12:00 a.m. the following day. At that time, you can submit changes to the job requisition or posting in Cornerstone and those changes will be visible in the posting on USAJOBS with their next hourly sync.
- Next Posting Day Changes - Once changes are submitted on the job requisition or job posting in Cornerstone, the changes are reflected in the job posting on USAJOBS in their next hourly sync.
Changes to your USAJOBS posting or job requisition are done in your Cornerstone portal. When you need to edit the job requisition and the job posting on the same day, be sure to edit the job posting first and click Post to submit those changes. Then, you can edit the job requisition and submit those changes. USAJOBS will pick up your changes in their next hourly sync.
However, Cornerstone can only process one set of changes per day.
Changes to the job requisition and job posting can only be processed once per day.
For example, on Monday you post changes to the job posting and also submit one or more changes to the job requisition. Those changes are picked up in the next hourly sync by Cornerstone. Later that same day, you submit additional changes to the job requisition. Those changes will not be picked up by USAJOBS on Monday because only one set of changes can be processed per day. If you would like to edit the job requisition or posting again, you must wait until at least the next day (Tuesday) and make your changes, and once the changes are submitted, the changes will get picked up in the next hourly sync by Cornerstone.
- Candidates cannot apply for jobs from USAJOBS. Candidates that wish to apply for a job posted through this integration must either email the recruiter or apply on the career site in Cornerstone.
- Reporting applicant status updates back in USAJOBS is not supported with this integration.
- Client are responsible for resolving errors that USAJOBS may return when Cornerstone posts the job.
- Jobs must have a career site posting with an effective date of today in order for the integration to post the job to USAJOBS.
This integration is for U.S. Federal Agencies only. To enable this integration, please contact Global Customer Support. There is a $5,000 cost to purchase this integration via Edge Marketplace. Additional instructions are available in the Getting Started tab of the integration in Edge.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|