Use the recruiting API endpoints to retrieve job requisitions, job ads, and job applicants from Cornerstone Recruiting. You can also update a job applicant's status.
To send job applications from a job board to Cornerstone, refer to the Job Application API. See Job Application API (Early Adopter) - Overview.
The Recruiting API includes the following services:
- Get Job Requisition - This API allows you to retrieve job requisition details from Cornerstone Recruiting.
- Get Job Requisition Ad Details - This API allows you to retrieve internal, external, and mobile job ads for a given job requisition.
- Get Job Requisition Custom Field - This API allows you to retrieve custom fields for a given job requisition.
- Get Job Applicant - This API allows you to retrieve job applicants in a given status. Note that this API does not include applicant custom fields in the response.
- Get Job Applicant with Custom Fields - This API allows you to retrieve job applicant details including applicant custom fields. You can either retrieve details for all applicants in a given requisition or you can retrieve details for a single applicant across requisitions.
- Update Job Applicant Status - This API allows you to update an applicant's status in your Cornerstone Recruiting portal.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Applicants: Status Change||Grants ability to change applicant status for any applicant to whom the user already has access. This permission cannot be constrained.||Recruiting|
For full documentation about the API, please see the API Explorer: https://apiexplorer.csod.com/apiconnectorweb/apiexplorer#/