Quest Integration Implementation Steps
To enable the Quest Diagnostics (Quest) drug screening integration, the administrator must configure the items below on the Edge Settings page.
Before you begin, Quest Diagnostics will need to set up/configure their systems to enable this integration. Contact your Quest Diagnostics Drug Screen Account Manager or Sales Representative for more information. If you do not have one assigned, email the Quest Diagnostics Implementation Team at email@example.com. Due to certain Quest Diagnostics account setups that may already be in place, this integration may not be suitable for all employers.
The activation of the integration is a one-time activity per environment (Stage, Pilot, Production).
To enable the integration:
- API Username and Password - These credentials authorize Cornerstone to connect to Quest’s API. These credentials are provided by your Quest project team.
- The API password is a masked field, i.e. the entered password will not appear in plain text.
- Company/Organization Name - This is your unique identifier that enables Quest to authorize background check submissions from Cornerstone. This code is provided by your Quest project team.
- Endpoint URL - This is the Quest endpoint for the API calls. This URL is provided by your Quest project team.
- Account Name and Account ID - These are your available account names and corresponding IDs, which are provided by your Quest project team.
- Drug Test Name and ID - These are provided by your Quest project team. The drug tests entered here will be available to recruiters when assigning a drug screening test to an applicant.
- You must have an existing contract with Quest.
- You must work with your Quest project team to purchase and configure their screening packages.
- No migration is required.
- The activation of the integration is a one-time activity per environment (Stage, Pilot, Production).
- The integration cannot be purchased independently of a product line.
- The cost will be displayed on Edge when you purchase the integration.