Quest Diagnostics Drug Screening Integration - Overview
- James is Acme Company's administrator and has been tasked with enabling the integration between Cornerstone and Quest. This will allow Acme to include Quest drug screenings in their hiring workflow.
- James goes to the Edge Marketplace to purchase and activate the Quest integration.
- From the Edge Integrate page, James enters Acme's unique API credentials, Company/Organization Name, Endpoint URL, Account Name and ID, and Drug Test Name and ID, which are provided by their Quest project team.
- Acme's Cornerstone portal now has an active integration between Cornerstone and Quest.
- Lisa is the Recruiting administrator for Acme.
- Holly, a hiring manager at Acme, is looking to add a new member to her Marketing team.
- With the integration enabled, Lisa is tasked with adding a drug screening status in all of Acme's marketing job requisitions.
- Lisa creates a new custom applicant status that is set to a custom integration type Quest Diagnostics.
- Lisa creates a new job requisition that includes that new custom applicant status.
- Lisa has now configured the Marketing job requisitions to include the Quest Diagnostics custom status.
- Ashley, a recruiter at Acme, has identified Paul James to be a stellar applicant.
- To ensure a sound hiring decision is made and to protect Acme from potential risks, Ashley assigns a drug screening test on Paul by moving his status to Quest.
- Ashley selects the appropriate drug test name, then submits the request.
- Paul receives an email from Quest and clicks the link to complete the screening application request in Quest.
This integration is available for all organizations using the Recruiting suite and that also have an account with the integration vendor. This integration is available in Edge Marketplace. Additional instructions for enabling and configuring the integration are available on the Setup tab of the integration in Edge. There is no additional cost associated with enabling this integration in Edge.
It is necessary to have a contract and purchased assessments from Quest to implement the integration.
The following existing permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Applicants: View Background Check Status||Allow user to view the background check status. The user cannot view the link to the detailed report. This permission cannot be constrained.||Recruiting|
|Applicant Status Bank - Manage||Grants ability to access and manage Applicant Status Bank.||Recruiting Administration|
|Application Workflow Template - View||Grants ability to access and view Application Workflow Templates.||Recruiting Administration|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|
Enables reviewer to access requisitions and applicants for requisitions for which they are a reviewer. This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. Once a requisition is in a Closed or Cancelled status or if the user is removed as a reviewer, the permission is revoked for the associated requisition. This permission cannot be manually assigned.
Note: If an applicant reviewer is removed as a reviewer via the Applicant Profile page, the Requisition: Reviewer permission is revoked for the associated requisition. However, if the reviewer was also added as a reviewer via the General tab when creating, editing, or copying the requisition, the reviewer still appears on the In Review panel as a duplicate reviewer and retains access to the requisition and applicants from the Requisition: Reviewer permission. See Applicant Profile Page Overview for more information about duplicate reviewer instances.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|