Multiposting Integration - Overview
The Multiposting integration enables recruiters to post a requisition that has multiple language translations to multiple job boards that support multiple languages. Through an integration with Multiposting, recruiters can select the desired job boards from the Job Postings page and post the job to more than one job board that supports multiple languages.
Recruiters will be able to see the latest statistics for each job board, as well as take actions such as edit the job posting, delete the job posting, and repost the job when the job posting expires.
- Peter is a Recruiter at a global organization and needs to recruit Sales Representatives in Mexico so that the company can expand in Mexico.
- Peter has created a Sales Representative requisition that has already been translated into Spanish.
- Peter needs to post this job to as many job boards as possible so that he can get maximum exposure to get the best Spanish-speaking sales representatives in Mexico.
- Peter posts the job to five well-known Mexican job boards, making sure that the postings are available in English and Spanish.
- Peter can see the status of his job postings on each of the job boards.
- Peter can take actions like editing, deleting, or reposting the job depending on how the job posting does on each of the job boards.
This integration is available in the Edge Marketplace. Once the integration has been purchased, the functionality is not available until the integration is configured and enabled via Edge Integrations.
Additional instructions for enabling and configuring the integration are available on the Setup tab of the integration in Edge.
The following permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|