To enable the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration, the client administrator must perform the actions listed below. The activation of the integration is a one-time activity.
To view detailed LinkedIn instructions for enabling the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration, click thelink on the Setup page. A "LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect Enablement Guide" is available to download.
- Navigate to .
- Click the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration icon. This opens the Edge Integrations page.
- Click . This opens terms and conditions page.
- Check to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click . This opens a pop-up to indicate that the installation was successful.
- Click in the pop-up to configure the integration. This opens the Setup page within Edge.
- Next, go to the Manage Users tab on the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect integration page in Edge so that you can manually map LinkedIn Recruiter seat holders to users in Cornerstone. This is necessary so that InMail and notes from LinkedIn appear in Cornerstone.
- Click the Manage Users tab on the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect page in Edge Integrate.
- Click the Modify icon in the Modify column for the user. This enables the user ID field in the Cornerstone User ID column to be editable.
- Enter the corresponding user's user ID in the Cornerstone User ID column. This maps the LinkedIn seat holder to Cornerstone. The user ID is available by searching for the user on the Users page.
To map seat holders:
- For some users, the First Name, Last Name, and/or Email columns may not contain any information. This may be because the user's information has been configured in LinkedIn not to display. In such cases, the administrator should have the user modify their settings by doing one of the following:
- Allow Third Party Data Sharing - From LinkedIn, enable users of permitted services to view your profile.
- Enable Visibility for Public Profile - From LinkedIn, enable your profile to be visible to non-logged in users.