What Is Needed?
- Designated Cornerstone user record
- API Key
- API Secret
- External Job Application API - Manage permission
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Edge Develop - API Explorer||Grants access to the API Explorer, which provides access to help documentation for various API applications.||Edge|
|Edge Integrations - Manage||Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations that are used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Edge|
|External Job Application API: Manage||Grants access to manage the Job Application API. This permission is automatically enabled upon enabling either the Cornerstone API bundle or the One-Click Apply with Stepstone integration. Only available if enabled by a backend setting.||Edge|
Steps to Enable
To enable the Job Application API:
- Navigate to s to retrieve the API Key and API Secret.
- Create a user record that will function as the Service Account for the job board vendor when the vendor integrations with Cornerstone using the Job Application API. This user is only used to provision the session token during the API authentication process.
- Assign a security role with the External Job Application API - Manage permission, which is needed to access the API.
- Navigate to and select Cornerstone Job Application Services. Review the documentation to build the API.
Steps After Enabling
- Set up an integration with a third party job board vendor.
- Provide the job board vendor with the API Key and Secret, as well as the user name for the user record created in Step 2. You will not need to provide the password for the user record because the vendor will not be logging in to your Cornerstone portal.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|