In order for the IBM Assessment status to be available to select for applicants, it is necessary to create a custom integration status in Manage Applicant Statuses. You will also need to include the assessment in the application workflow if you would like the assessment to be part of the application.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Applicant Status Bank - Manage||Grants ability to access and manage Applicant Status Bank.||Recruiting Administration|
|Application Workflow Template - Manage||Grants ability to access and manage Application Workflow Templates. This permission can be constrained by OU and User’s OU. This is an administrator permission.||Recruiting Administration|
|Application Workflow Template - View||Grants ability to access and view Application Workflow Templates.||Recruiting Administration|
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
|Assign Integration Assessment||
This email is triggered when an Edge integration assessment is assigned to an applicant, such as a WOTC assessment. This email can be configured as a notification or a reminder, and it can be sent to External Applicant, Internal Applicant, OU Approver, Hiring Manager, OU Approver, or a specific user.
Note about Auto-Assignment of Pre-Employment Verifications: This email also applies to auto-assignment of pre-employment verifications, via the Automated Candidate Progression (Early Adopter) functionality. For more information, see Feature Activation Preferences.
Create Custom Status
To create a custom integration status:
- Navigate to . Then, select the top level organizational unit (OU).
- Click . This opens the Create Custom Status pop-up.
- Complete the following fields in the Create Custom Status pop-up:
- Language - If multiple languages are enabled, from the drop-down list select the language in which you are entering the status name and description. To localize the status name and description into other available languages, select the appropriate language from the drop-down list and enter the localized name and description in the appropriate fields.
- Display Name - Enter "ADP WOTC" to identify the status as being specifically for ADP WOTC assessments. This field accepts up to 50 characters. If you change the display name after it is in use:
- The new display name appears on the Default Status List page.
- The new display name appears in the Status list on the job requisition template.
- Any new job requisitions created after the display name is changed will apply the new display name.
- Job requisitions created before the status display name is changed will continue to honor the name that existed at the time the requisition was created.
- Description - Enter a description, up to 500 characters. As a best practice, provide a description that helps recruiters understand the purpose of this status.
- Type - Select . The Custom Integration status type mans that the applicant is in an integration step of the status workflow. When creating a custom status for a child organizational unit (OU), the Type field displays the type selected for the parent OU but is not editable.
- Integration - Select in this field, which will associate the custom status to the IBM Assessment integration.
- Active - This option is selected by default and means the status will be available to include in status workflows.
- Click to save the custom status. Your new custom integration status will be visible in the list of statuses on the Manage Applicant Statuses page.
Include Assessment in Application Workflow
The assessment can be included in the application workflow template so that it is considered a step in the application workflow process for applicants. See Application Workflow - Add Integration.
- Navigate to .
- Click the link. This action directs the administrator to the Create Template page.
- Complete the fields on the Create Template page.
- Name - Enter a descriptive name for the application workflow template. If multiple languages are enabled, select the language from the drop down list for which you are entering the status name and description. To localize the status name and description into other available languages, select the appropriate language from the drop down list and enter the localized name and description in the appropriate fields.
- Description - Enter a description for the application workflow template. This should describe the purpose of the workflow. The character limit for this field is 100.
- Add a Section - Click on the Add Section icon . This opens the Add Section pop-up.
- Title - Enter a descriptive value in the field, which has a character limit of 50.
- Click .
- Add Action Item - Select Add Action Item drop-down. This opens the Edit Action Item pop-up. Complete the following fields in the pop-up:
- Title - Enter a descriptive value in the Title field which is a required field. This character for this field is 50
- Instructions - Enter instructions for the action item. This field is optional. It accepts HTML and does not have a character limit.
- Integration - Select .
- Please select - Select the appropriate assessment to associate with this application workflow template
- Completion Required - Select this option to require applicants to complete the integration step before moving to the next step in the application workflow.
- Click to save the action item.
- Click to save the application workflow template.
- Configure the job requisition to include the custom application workflow.