The DDI integration enables recruiters to place and track assessment requests. This integration streamlines and improves recruiters' efficacy of their hiring process.
- James is Acme Company's administrator and has been tasked with enabling the integration between Cornerstone and DDI. This will allow Acme to include DDI assessments in their hiring workflow.
- James goes to the Edge Marketplace to purchase and activate the DDI Assessment integration.
- From the Edge Integrate page, James enters Acme's unique Client ID, which is provided by their DDI project team.
- Acme's Cornerstone portal now has an active integration between Cornerstone and DDI.
- Allan is the Recruiting administrator for Acme.
- With the integration enabled, Allan is tasked with including DDI assessments in all of Acme's Customer Support requisitions.
- Allan creates a new custom application workflow template that includes an assessment action step, ensuring that DDI assessments is added as a custom integration.
- Allan configures all Customer Support requisitions to include DDI assessments.
- Applicants applying to the Customer Support requisition are now prompted to complete a DDI assessment as part of their application process.
- Lisa, a hiring manager at Acme, is looking to add two new members to her Customer Support team. Before finalizing hiring decisions, she wants to make sure that the candidates are a good fit.
- Lisa goes to the Manage Applicants page for the Customer Support requisition and identifies four potential candidates to assign an assessment to, making sure that all candidates' statuses are assigned to "DDI assessment.”
- While the same candidates are selected, Maria selects the Assign Integration Assessment option from the Actions drop-down. She proceeds to select the assessment to assign to the candidates and clicks .
- The applicants will receive an email with a link that will redirect them to complete the DDI assessment. Note: The Assign Integration Assessment email trigger email will need to be successfully configured by the administrator in Email Administration in order for the applicant to receive the email.
- After the applicant completes the assessment, DDI sends Cornerstone a summary of the candidate’s results which are available for viewing on the Manage Applicants page.
- To further review the assessment results, Lisa clicks the link, which will direct her to DDI to view a detailed report of the assessment results.
This functionality is only available for organizations using Recruiting and must be purchased and activated via the Edge Integration Marketplace. It is necessary to have a contract and purchased assessments from DDI to implement the integration. The DDI integration will need to be activated via Edge Integrate, and you will need to provide your company's pre-existing DDI unique identifiers. Additional instructions for enabling and configuring the integration are available on the Setup tab of the integration in Edge.
The following permissions apply to this functionality:
|Applicant Status Bank - Manage
|Grants ability to access and manage Applicant Status Bank.
|Applicants: View Assessment Integration Status
Allows user to view the assessment integration check status on the Applications tab of the Applicant Profile page. The user cannot view the link to the detailed report of the assessment. This permission cannot be constrained. This permission is only available for portals that have an active assessments integration.
This is the lowest level of permission for this functionality. Users with this permission can only view the assessment status; they cannot assign assessments or view assessment details.
|Application Workflow Template - Manage
|Grants ability to access and manage Application Workflow Templates. This permission can be constrained by OU and User’s OU. This is an administrator permission.
|Application Workflow Template - View
|Grants ability to access and view Application Workflow Templates.
|Edge Integrations - Manage
|Grants access to the Integrations service for Edge Integrate, where the administrator can configure, enable, and disable their third-party integrations used within the Cornerstone system. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.
|Global Email Administration - Manage
|Grants ability to manage email trigger templates across all active modules in the portal. Enables creating, editing and deleting email message templates for various system actions and workflows. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User. This is an administrator permission.
|Global Email Administration - View
|Grants view only access to email templates/triggers and email logs at the global level for the portal. This permission can be constrained by OU, User's OU, User Self and Subordinates, and User. This is an administrator permission.
Enables reviewer to access requisitions and applicants for requisitions for which they are a reviewer. This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. Once a requisition is in a Closed or Cancelled status or if the user is removed as a reviewer, the permission is revoked for the associated requisition. This permission cannot be manually assigned.
Note: If an applicant reviewer is removed as a reviewer via the Applicant Profile page, the Requisition: Reviewer permission is revoked for the associated requisition. However, if the reviewer was also added as a reviewer via the General tab when creating, editing, or copying the requisition, the reviewer still appears on the In Review panel as a duplicate reviewer and retains access to the requisition and applicants from the Requisition: Reviewer permission. See Applicant Profile Page Overview for more information about duplicate reviewer instances.