DDI assessments can be added to the application workflow or assigned via Manage Candidates or Manage Applicants. Applicants complete the assessment using a link in an email or by using the link in the application.
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
|Assign Integration Assessment||
This email is triggered when an Edge integration assessment is assigned to an applicant, such as a WOTC assessment. This email can be configured as a notification or a reminder, and it can be sent to External Applicant, Internal Applicant, OU Approver, Hiring Manager, OU Approver, or a specific user.
This email only triggers when a successful response is received from the vendor.
Note about Auto-Assignment of Pre-Employment Verifications: This email also applies to auto-assignment of pre-employment verifications, via the Automated Candidate Progression (Early Adopter) functionality. For more information, see Feature Activation Preferences.
When a DDI assessment is included in the application workflow, applicants can complete the assessment when filling out the application. The assessment appears as a step in the workflow. The name of the step is dependent on how the step is named when configuring the requisition.
Assign on Manage Candidates
Assign Ad Hoc Assessment on Manage Applicants
DDI assessments can be assigned via Manage Applicants. To assign an assessment:
- Navigate to the Manage Applicants page, and select the applicants to whom the DDI integration assessment should be assigned.
- Ensure that the applicant is in the proper DDI Integration status by selecting the Actions drop-down menu, selecting the action, selecting the DDI Integration Assessment status, and select .
- While the appropriate applicants are still selected, select the Actions drop-down menu, and select the action.
- Select the DDI Assessment from the drop-down menu, and select .
- The applicants will receive the Assign Integration Assessment email with a link that directs them to the DDI website. Once the assessment has been completed, the results are available on the Application tab within the Applicant Profile. Note: The Assign Integration Assessment email is only triggered if it is configured in Email Administration.
Note: In order for the vendor to post status/results back to Cornerstone in the QA environment, the vendor's IP address needs to be safe listed.
Manage Applicants Deprecation: Cornerstone will be deprecating Manage Applicants with the April '21 Release. See Manage Applicants Overview.