Assign Aon Assessments
Aon assessments can be assigned from Manage Candidates or Manage Applicants for portals that have an active AonAssessment integration.
Note: Aon assessments can only be assigned via the Manage Applicants page or added to an application workflow. They cannot be assigned from Candidate Search or through a talent pool.
To access Manage Candidates, go to. To access the Manage Applicants page, go to . On the Manage Requisition page, locate the requisition for which you would like to manage applicants. From there, click the linked number of applicants in the Applicants column.
Manage Applicants Deprecation: Cornerstone will be deprecating Manage Applicants with the April '21 Release. See Manage Applicants Overview.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Enables reviewer to access requisitions and applicants for requisitions for which they are a reviewer. This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. Once a requisition is in a Closed or Cancelled status or if the user is removed as a reviewer, the permission is revoked for the associated requisition. This permission cannot be manually assigned.
Note: If an applicant reviewer is removed as a reviewer via the Applicant Profile page, the Requisition: Reviewer permission is revoked for the associated requisition. However, if the reviewer was also added as a reviewer via the General tab when creating, editing, or copying the requisition, the reviewer still appears on the In Review panel as a duplicate reviewer and retains access to the requisition and applicants from the Requisition: Reviewer permission. See Applicant Profile Page Overview for more information about duplicate reviewer instances.
Assign Aon Assessment from Manage Candidates
See Manage Candidates - Assign Integrations.
Assign Aon Assessment from Manage Applicants
To assign an Aon assessment:
- Check the Select All box to assign all applicants an assessment task at once. Or, select individual applicants by checking the box to the left of the applicant's name.
- Ensure that each applicant is in the custom integration status type of Assessment.
- Click Assign Integration Assessment from the Actions drop-down. This opens the Assign Integration Assessment pop-up.
- Select the assessment from the Select Package drop-down.
- Click . This assigns the assessment to the selected applicants. If enabled by the administrator, an email is sent to the applicant, containing a link to the assessment.
Note: An applicant cannot be assigned the same assessment more than once.