Aon assessments can be assigned from Manage Candidates or Manage Applicants for portals that have an active AonAssessment integration.
To access Manage Candidates, go to. To access the Manage Applicants page, go to . On the Manage Requisition page, locate the requisition for which you would like to manage applicants. From there, click the linked number of applicants in the Applicants column.
Manage Applicants Deprecation: Cornerstone will be deprecating Manage Applicants with the April '21 Release. See Manage Applicants Overview.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Enables reviewer to access requisitions and applicants for requisitions for which they are a reviewer. This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. Once a requisition is in a Closed or Cancelled status or if the user is removed as a reviewer, the permission is revoked for the associated requisition. This permission cannot be manually assigned.
Note: If an applicant reviewer is removed as a reviewer via the Applicant Profile page, the Requisition: Reviewer permission is revoked for the associated requisition. However, if the reviewer was also added as a reviewer via the General tab when creating, editing, or copying the requisition, the reviewer still appears on the In Review panel as a duplicate reviewer and retains access to the requisition and applicants from the Requisition: Reviewer permission. See Applicant Profile Page Overview for more information about duplicate reviewer instances.
Assign Aon Assessment from Manage Candidates
Assign Aon Assessment from Manage Applicants
To assign an Aon assessment:
- Check the Select All box to assign all applicants an assessment task at once. Or, select individual applicants by checking the box to the left of the applicant's name.
- Ensure that each applicant is in the custom integration status type of Assessment.
- Click Actions drop-down. This opens the Assign Integration Assessment pop-up. from the
- Select the assessment from the Select Package drop-down.
- Click . This assigns the assessment to the selected applicants. If enabled by the administrator, an email is sent to the applicant, containing a link to the assessment.
Note: An applicant cannot be assigned the same assessment more than once.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|