|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Applicants: View Assessment Integration Status||
Allows user to view the assessment integration check status on the Applications tab of the Applicant Profile page. The user cannot view the link to the detailed report of the assessment. This permission cannot be constrained. This permission is only available for portals that have an active assessments integration.
This is the lowest level of permission for this functionality. Users with this permission can only view the assessment status; they cannot assign assessments or view assessment details.
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
|Assign Integration Assessment||
This email is triggered when an Edge integration assessment is assigned to an applicant, such as a WOTC assessment. This email can be configured as a notification or a reminder, and it can be sent to External Applicant, Internal Applicant, OU Approver, Hiring Manager, OU Approver, or a specific user.
This email only triggers when a successful response is received from the vendor.
Note about Auto-Assignment of Pre-Employment Verifications: This email also applies to auto-assignment of pre-employment verifications, via the Automated Candidate Progression (Early Adopter) functionality. For more information, see Feature Activation Preferences.
The following information displays for the assessment:
- Assigned - This displays the date on which the assessment was assigned.
- Reference ID - This displays the ID information mapped to the specific assessment.
- Status - This displays the completion status of the assessment.
- Assessment Package - This displays the specific assessment that is being configured.
- Vendor Product ID - This displays the vendor’s identification of the assessment package
- Result - This indicates whether the applicant passed or failed the assessment.
- View Report - Click to view the applicant's completed assessment. The link is only available for users with permission to view the assessment integration status and details link. Users who only have permission to view the integration assessment status will not be able to view the assessment report.