AccurateAce Background Check Integration - Overview
The AccurateAce Background Check integration is available through the Edge Marketplace. The AccurateAce Background Check integration allows you to place and track background checks for applicants.
- Barbara is Acme Company's administrator who has been tasked with enabling the integration with AccurateAce Background Check. This will allow Acme to include AccurateAce Background Check requests within their application workflow.
- Barbara goes to the Edge Marketplace to purchase and activate the AccurateAce Background Check integration.
- From the Edge Integrate page, Barbara enters Acme's unique Company ID, which is provided by their AccurateAce project team.
- Acme's portal now has an active integration with AccurateAce.
- Katie is the recruiting administrator for Acme Company.
- Ryan, a hiring manager at Acme, is looking to add a new member to his Marketing team.
- With the integration enabled, Katie is tasked with adding a background check status in all of Acme's marketing requisitions.
- Katie creates a new custom applicant status that is set to custom integration type AccurateAce Background Check.
- Katie creates a new job requisition that includes that new custom applicant status.
- Katie has now configured the marketing requisitions to include the AccurateAce Background Check custom applicant status.
- Dorothy, a recruiter at Acme, has identified John James to be a stellar applicant.
- To ensure a sound hiring decision is made and to protect Acme from potential risks, Dorothy assigns a background check screening on John by moving the status to AccurateAce Background Check.
- Dorothy clicks the link on the Statuses tab of the Applicant Profile page, and a pop-up window appears. Dorothy confirms the selected background check provider, and then clicks .
- Dorothy is re-directed to Acme's AccurateAce portal where she will select the appropriate background check package to assign to John.
- Dorothy is eager to find out the results of John's background check status.
- Dorothy navigates to John's Applicant Profile > Statuses page and sees the status on the request.
- To view additional details of the background request, Dorothy clicks on the link, which will direct her to the AccurateAce site.
The AccurateAce Background Check integration must be enabled and activated through the Edge Marketplace. Portals must have already purchased AccurateAce Background Check in order to enable it in Edge.
The following permissions apply to this functionality:
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Applicants: Initiate Background Check||This permission grants access to manage background checks from the Applicant Profile page. This applies to background checks that have been configured in the Integration Center. This permission cannot be constrained. Users who have this permission will have an Assign to Applicant link in the background check status type panel on the Applicant Profile page. Once the background check is assigned, the page will display "Assigned - [Date Assigned]."||Recruiting|
|Applicant Status Bank - Manage||Grants ability to access and manage Applicant Status Bank.||Recruiting Administration|
|Applicants: View Background Check Status||Allow user to view the background check status. The user cannot view the link to the detailed report. This permission cannot be constrained.||Recruiting|
Enables reviewer to access requisitions and applicants for requisitions for which they are a reviewer. This permission cannot be constrained.
Note: This is a dynamically assigned permission that is not available in Security Role Administration. Once a requisition is in a Closed or Cancelled status or if the user is removed as a reviewer, the permission is revoked for the associated requisition. This permission cannot be manually assigned.
Note: If an applicant reviewer is removed as a reviewer via the Applicant Profile page, the Requisition: Reviewer permission is revoked for the associated requisition. However, if the reviewer was also added as a reviewer via the General tab when creating, editing, or copying the requisition, the reviewer still appears on the In Review panel as a duplicate reviewer and retains access to the requisition and applicants from the Requisition: Reviewer permission. See Applicant Profile Page Overview for more information about duplicate reviewer instances.